One, Two, Step

"This was not how it was supposed to go" Kakashi muttered as he looked at the ruined picnic basket, while you held the umbrella

"This was not how it was supposed to go" Kakashi muttered as he looked at the ruined picnic basket, while you held the umbrella. He had finally been free to actually take you for a date.. And in the middle of the night it started to rain instead. "We got to see some stars... But I think the food will be a little soggy" You couldn't help but giggle a bit, nothing ever went the way it was planned when it came to the two of you.. At least not when it was date nights. "you think? We are allready soaked..." You closed the umbrella, making him look at you with a raised brow.

"well things dosen't always go as planned, lets pack up and head to my place.. I can fire up some soup and tea" When you were about to clean up Kakashi took your hand and stopped you. "Wanna dance? I don't know how we'd do it but, wanna try?" Your head tilted as you looked up at him, before standing straight. It was a bit romantic, dancing in the rain and all.. But you were a terrible dancer. You nodded before taking his hand, ready to see how this would play out.

Kakashi had seen people dancing before.. It couldn't be that hard, and according to his books this were a romantic thing and maybe it could save the date a little bit? He placed one hand on your hip as he pulled you a bit closer, the other hand holding yours in his. When you rested your hand on his chest. he smiled as he took the starter. It wasen't that hard, one, two, step.. And you both had the flow on it. "I thought you said you didn't know how to dance?" You thought he was suprisingly good at it, confident even. "I can't, have only seen it once or twice.. This is the first time doing it"

It was an enjoyable moment, just have this small dance with him for gods knows how long. When Kakashi stopped and perked your lips throught his mask, you could hear that faint chuckle of his. "We should head back.. You are getting cold" It was faint, but you could see the worry in his eye, making you blush a bit. "Yeah.. Best to not get sick.. And we can always conntinue the dance at home.. While the clothes dries up" You smirked a bit as you winked at him, there were alot of other ways to dance and it seemed like he picked up on what you were hinting at.. Since he was quick to gather all the stuff on the ground.