simple tour

With that they all continue eating and lan zhan and wei wuxian together with zishue and jingyi walk to the back hill of cloud recesses where wei wuxian is leading them and they soe
A huge farm field.

Sizhui: mother isn't this the place where Uncle qinghengjun have a seclusion?

Sizhui said very familiar to the place.

Wei ying: huh? How did you know about that?

Sizhui: ahhh.... Well.... I just heard... From your stories.

Wei wuxian believe them and go inside the farm.

Wei wuxian: this is the lotus recesses
Hahaha isn't it great I named that myself .

Lan zhan: really a great name wei ying!

Lan zhan  said with his voice happy so they went inside and soe a 10 chicken and a huge field of tea and some trees of apple a two dunkey and 10 horses with 5 cow's and some 10 female  servant with 5 juniors of lan playing around.

Lan zhan: wei ying are we selling food here?

Wei wuxian: hahaha tea yes but milk, eggs and apple not we're the one who's eating that so that we can save money.
You're uncle give me 5 million and I don't know what to do with it so I raised this farm and then when the animals family started to get big it became a source of food in our clan look we're trying to plant radishes, berries 🍒   for selling. So that our income will get big.

Sizhui: Mother your so Smart.

Jingyi: yeah!

Lan zhan: wei ying is amazing!

They all said happily and just look how the farm is so big now.

Lan zhan : the higher the income the more we can get wealth in our clan.

Wei wuxian: that's right,  specially when I started selling my inventions they all keep buying it now the money we are having right now is too much. Hahahaha!

Sizhui: it means the lan clan now is so reach and powerful because of that many clans might get jealous and try to ruined our reputation. So we should be careful specially you a- niang.

Wei wuxian: ahhhhh! Lan zhan!!! This is your fault!! Now sizhui is thinking like an old man !!!! Come here my baby your still young to know such things.

Wei wuxian said worriedly.
And grab zishue trying to fix his robe
And polishing jingyi's sweat on his forehead.

Lan zhan: it's hot here let go inside.

Lan zhan said worried and doesn't know why his the one at fault in here.
He grab an umbrella and put it above them and carried jingyi since wei wuxian is holding sizhui.
When they reach the hanshi they all seat down.

Wei wuxian: a-yuan A-Yi go on to the room and sleep so you can grow taller. Ok.

Sizhui & jingyi: yes A-niang.

(In the bedroom 🛏️)

Jingyi: zishue! Sizhui! Did you see that  hangguang-jun carried me! Hahaha! Wow this is an achievement.

Sizhui: jingyi... What are you doing?

Jingyi:  what else enjoying! I never had a family since I was a child same goes to you zishue so why don't we enjoy this second chance hmmmm?

Sizhui: your right we have them now and have amazing life so we should enjoy what we missed in our future life.

Jingyi: that's the spirit!!!

With that jingyi and sizhui went back to sleep since they are in there child body they Easley get tired too.