drinking vinegar 3😡

*Another early morning*

Wei ying was spying lan zhan and then he saw Jiang yanli enter the room where lan zhan was staying so when he was almost caught he quickly hide from tree to bushes but then he suddenly felt like he bumped into someone and exclaimed with an *Ahh!* But then what he saw was Jin zixuan which make him laugh a little.

Wei wuxian: hahaha jealous ha?
He said smirking.

Jin zixuan: madam lan! I am not jealous I was just roming around here!

Wei wuxian: at the bush tsk! Wow what a good excuse!

Jin zixuan was about to say something again but then they heard Jiang yanli laugh inside the room.
Which make them both peak but still hide in the bushes. For another minute Jin zixuan just realized that they were here with the same purpose.

Jin zixuan: spying on him madam lan?He tease.

Wei wuxian: yes ... I mean his with my husband ! and she's flirting with him ! Why don't you tell her to stay away from what is mine!
Wei wuxian said almost loud.

Jin zixuan: what! Are you blind !
His the one who's taking what is mine! why don't you tell him to stay away from what is mine!

He defended which make them two ramble like a kid with that they doesn't notice that they rolled out from there hiding spot and lan zhan with Jiang yanli beside him was standing in front of them worried.

Jiang yanli: zixuan?..... A-xian!?
What's happening here?!
She asked worried.

But then when the two look up to answer wei wuxian saw lan zhan turning all red and he realized he only turn like that if his jealous so he looked at his self what gave him that expression but what he see is his body on top of Jin zixuan and zixuan was holding his waist and he was holding Jin zixuan shoulder.

Lan zhan: wei ying....
Lan zhan said almost mad at seeing it.

So they both quickly stand up from there position but as they trying to get up wei wuxian stamble again and fall to Jin zixuan shoulder and Jin zixuan catch him by the waste. Wich make lan zhan even more done with this.
He quickly grab wei wuxian risk and hold his waste stating "mine with a glare to Jin zixuan and Left dragging wei wuxian on the room.
But then wei wuxian stop him and came face Jiang yanli.

Wei wuxian: now look here I Know we just met so stop calling me A-xian!!! and what are we doing here?! Well we're here because you two just got caught!
Wei wuxian said madly making the two confused and Jin zixuan just supporting him at the back.

Jiang yanli: A-xian...
Jiang yanli said worried.

Wei wuxian: I told you stop calling me A-xian!!!! And stay away from my husband!! With that wei wuxian walk away.

Lan zhan: madam jiang .... I apologize to what he said ..... I... myself didn't expect this too....

Jin zixuan: oh really!! You think Tagging along with my girl won't gonna make him jealous !!
Jin zixuan said madly too and Walk away .

Leaving the two in worried face
Jiang yanli: it's okay I guess we never thought of that since we are used of having a-xian as my little brother. We'll fixed this don't worry.
He said to lan zhan in assurance.