meeting 1🤝

After that day wei wuxian said his sorry to Jin yanli which she understands immediately and they become close again.

(Another early morning because the author is also confused about the story🌄)

Nie huaisang: so I see there's really a good change in this Life huh?
Nie huaisang said trying to make a conversation ending the sudden silent.

Jiang Cheng: Yes it's really a huge change But.......
Jiang Cheng stop at his words thinking it would be even more great if maybe they are still brothers in this Life and he'll try to be a better brother he deserved.

Lan zhan: the wen clan is still here.....
And causing some troubles. Yesterday someone reported to me that the wen clan just released a powerful tortoise at the Yu clan and it kills 10 experience cultivators... It's a good thing we stop him but he still took back the tortoise like it his pet.
Lan zhan said worried because things that is happening in here is very different.

Sizhui: they might be planning again some tricks to the other weak clan.

Jiang Cheng: ahhh!!! Let's just kill them so it's done!!!!
Jiang Cheng said madly wanting to kill wen Chao over and over again.

Jingyi: nooo!!!!!! Our friend zizhen is there son now !!! And that is his new family!!!
Jingyi defended not wanting to loose the life of his friend and now his New family.

Nie huaisang: since we are already in the situation where they haven't done anything to our family why don't we gave them a chance.... Wait if Wei wuxian is not under demonic cultivation it means the yin iron is still out there !!!

Nie huaisang said making them gasped into shocked. But then there was a screen pop up in front of them

Screen: masters!!!
The screen talk making all of them shocked.
"At this life the yin iron is still under the care of the lans ancestors. There's nothing to be worried but there's a person who is planning To be the most powerful one ...."

Jiang Cheng: and that is........

Screen: Wen Xu and his wife they are the one who's behind the monster attack to the low clan. The more great cultivators there monster eat the more powerful the monster can get..

Jinling: so we have to stop him huh?
Jinling said madly.

Lan zhan: but there are tree peace of it . Where's the other two peace of yin iron?
Lan zhan said making the others interested at the answer.

Screen: then that will be a mission for you masters! For now I'm allowing you to tell people about the future but I hope you know your limit because at this life not all people who can be trusted before can be trusted now.

With that there eyes sparkle knowing they could have someone who can help them in this situation.

Jin Yanli: I'll tell zixuan he'll believe me! She said assured

Nie huaisang: and I'll talk to my brother.

Jiang Cheng &lan zhan: I'll talk to Wei ying.
They both said and look away from each other.

Jinling: do we really have to?
I mean his happy now ! Why do we need to give him pain again?.

Jinling said making everyone at the room think again.