1

^ hey kid, get up^, kurma called out naruto,
"Mmmmmhh..... few more minutes, i slept late", naruto said with a muffled voice as he turned around, yes naruto slept pretty late after obito left, and he needed more sleep,
^you do know, that you need to meet hiruzen, for the ninja registration ^, kurama said , which made naruto get up immediately, he rushed to washroom for freshup, after he was he went straight to the hokage's office.

When hiruzen checked naruto's files, he was surprised to see that naruto was listed as the dead-last, when he asked about to iruka, he just mentioned, Naruto requested him to do that, as he didn't wanted to much attention from anyone unnecessarily. Hiruzen understood what Naruto actually meant, by for his own satisfaction, he thought of asking him straight ahead.

During naruto's ninja registration, "naruto, why did ask iruka to not put you as a top student, you know you marks are above than you father, so why didn't you ?" Hiruzen asked, as he looked at the blonde in more serious way, suddenly the aura inside the room changed, when Naruto changed his smiling face to non emotional face, "well, i dont want any unnecessary attention, mainly from council, besides the uchiha will be their main aim so, its better to play along with them, and also i have one request from you lord 3rd", naruto said with more formal way. It wasn't surprising for hiruzen to see naruto's original character, as he only showed it to him and ebisu , also to iruka at time. "That is understandable, i also thought that would be a case, but the request you have?", hiruzen asked.

"This thing is between us, as it was a request from itachi uchiha, as his fellow anbu mate, i want to make my academy as an mission for updating him about his brother, also make me one of his teammates". Naruto said ,
"As you wish, any way you dont have to formal towards me, you know you scored all the level of exam even kage level and your also scored above both itachi and minato, you are literally an hokage, only me, asuma , ebisu and itachi knows, about you actual self and you identity, I wasn't even surprised when you said you knew about your parents." Hiruzen said as he looked at the blonde who was smirking at his statement.

"Well, only select few knows and i want keep it that way, i want see how it goes, but i cant tell about that young uchiha, i have a hunch that he is going to be trouble in the coming future, and i can bet on that too, i cant call you by name, thats not in my moral and you are like a grandfather to me, i want to keep it that way." Naruto said as he smiled genuinely, which made Hiruzen smile too.

"Fine i will do as you say, you will be getting this mission through ebisu, as this mission will be a top secret mission as an anbu, you are dismissed now kitsune." Hiruzen said.

Naruto stepped outside from hokage's office, he changed his expression from serious to goofy, and started walking towards his apartment. When he reached his apartment , he sensed three chakra inside his room, he know who it was, he in with normal expression, orochimaru , obito and itachi sitting on the couch, waiting for naruto.

"You know, you could have came in after me, but no", naruto said as he jumped and hugged orochimaru , three of the chuckled , at the blonde who was pouting in a cute way. "How come you three are here?", he asked ,

"Well, i came with orochimaru and when he entered inside obito was already waiting, it was surprisingly enough that you are the leader of akatsuki, imitation on madara uchiha to make other join you was mind blowing", itachi said looking at obito, who was just shrugged it while orochimaru and Naruto laughed at him.

"Well, what you say, he said said me to do that, besides it was his original plan, what brings you here", obito asked to both orochimaru and itachi.