3

|50% of the story will be same as Naruto's original, but their will be changes in the plot and other twisted turns. I hope you guys enjoy this story as you have enjoyed reading my other books|

"I will tell you next time i meet sweetie, i need to go and you have meeting with your friends and the assigned teacher, any way will meet you soon." Orochimaru stood up as he kissed Naruto's forehead and drifted into the shadows.

After naruto washed and cleaned all the dishes. He rested for one hour, after one hour he walked back to academy. When he entered in the classroom, he only saw sasuke who was sitting on the bench and looked at naruto as he walked in. Then there was sakura who was being fan girl around, sasuke. Naruto couldn't care about each of them, as he was getting annoyed by sakura yapping, "the hell is wrong with this girl, god cant she be less annoying it's irritating to see, he yapping. Lets just wait for hatake." Naruto thought as he took duster and placed in between the door, he was just showing his goofy side, so sasuke won't suspect.

Naruto noticed as he got in, the uchiha was staring at him, their was a light pink on his cheeks, which naruto understood. The uchiha was clearly blushing, which made naruto, disgust internally. They all waited for their sensei to come.  After 3 hours their sensei came, naruto wasn't surprised at all, but he did show irritating look as the other two kids showed.

Now every one were sitting on terrace , kakashi asked them to introduce themselves, sakura started first... " ..... my name is sakura, .... My like are...(looking at sasuke... squeals).... My future goal is....", sakura said everything as she looked at sasuke . Then it was sasuke turn... " my name is sasuke uchiha.... I hate a lot of things....what i have is not a dream...because i will make it a reality........i am going to restore my clan by killing certain someone.." sasuke said, which made naruto growl internally, he was staring at sasuke with rage and anger.. " you shit... he is you brother..", naruto thought, he changed his expression from anger to goofy when he knew it was his turn, naruto started saying he likes ramen, and his goal is to become hokage.

As everyone's introduction was over, kakashi dispersed them by telling to meeting him in ground around 5am, and not eat anything. Every one started to go, as kakashi asked naruto to stay. Naruto stayed, "what is it kakashi sensei?" Naruto asked as he looked at kakashi curiously.
"Hmm ... naruto, why were you angry when, sasuke said he wanted to kill someone?", kakashi asked directly, which made naruto frown and turn around, was about to walk, when he asked "will, you kill a family member, even if he or she is a criminal." 

Naruto walked away, leaving kakashi speechless . The silver haired man didnt have the answer to it, as he looked at the sky. "I dont know naruto, if i can tell you that.... But when time comes i might tell you...". Kakashi said as he walked out.

———————

Naruto started to pack some wanted clothes and wepons, stored it in storage scroll and waited for obito to come.
When obito came after one hour, naruto hugged the raven and kissed him, obito kissed him back.

"Okey baby, time to made a blood clone, and lets go", obito said as he pulled out from their kiss, naruto nodded, he used some signs and made a blood clone, naruto started to explain everything to the clone .

"Okay baby we will be going to my house as, we cant go to the hide out because of zetsu, nagato and Konan are waiting their. I have already informed itachi, orochimaru about the address and them will come occasionally. So are you ready to go baby?", obito asked as he looked at the blonde.