8

|i am sorry, if i am not explain their fight in details. As i said some of the fights are not included or see as important, if you find some thing missing, is because i didn't feel like it is necessary for my story. I am sorry |
——————————

:Day 1 of the mission:

Its 4 :30 am, naruto woke up, got up bit early than usual, as today was starting of mission. 'Not exciting at all, then again on ii-san said to not to use my skill, right ahead ... well he is right, also i have sealed half of chakra in, i will look like a level - 1 ninja, so no worries'. Naruto thought as he got up from his bed. It wasn't same, well he didnt feel that comfortable, sleeping on his apartment bed. What can he do it was for one day then his clone will be staying. He felt sad for his blood clone who, slept on it. He can't do anything, villagers are never going to give him comfortable bed its useless.

As sun showed itself, naruto went to freshup after taking bath he came back and made some breakfast for him. He wasn't in a hurry as he was purposely being late so that he don't see or listen sakura's annoying bickering and sasuke's staring.

Naruto knew what happened on other day, he was keeping an eye on sasuke, this time he was full on guard, well he asked kurama if he can activate his senses, which kurama said it wont be any harm as no one will know or sense his chakra, or if he wants kurama could activate his animal senses. [animal senses are powerful senses only tailed beast and their jinchuriki can use it.] .

After finished with cleaning his room and dishes, he walked towards the gate, showing his fake personality,( goofy - annoying grin.) there he saw sakura, sasuke and man names tazuna. He didn't see Kakashi anywhere, as reached where they were standing. He noticed kakashi coming for other directing towards them.

Sakura, started yell at naruto for being late and also get sasuke's attention, well it didn't work and she literally irritated naruto at a point that he thought of punching, right on her face. But he stoped because his punch can kill her. "Sorry sakura, but i am on time as their 15 minutes left. And besides we have to leave around 5:30. So technically i m not late." Naruto said as he looked at tazuna.

"Well, naruto is right sakura. We all are bit early from our allotted time." Kakashi said as he apologised to tazuna, who just brushed it away.

After some time all started walking towards their destination, the land of waves.

<———————>

:Day 2 and 3 of the mission :

As they were on their way to the land of waves, two ninjas who seems to be chunin level attacked team 7. Naruto did sense them, emerged from a puddle and attacked kakashi first, well they thought they did kill kakashi. Naruto saw what kakashi did, before they attacked him. Kakashi used his shadow clown in mean time and jumped up, waiting for the opportunity to strike.

When the two ninjas thought they killed kakashi, they ran towards naruto, in order to attack the boy. Naruto knew he will be saved so he pretended to be freezed up. Well he was right, sasuke save him in the mean time.

The duo again turned and started to march to wards tazuna, and they were about to kill him. Kakashi jumped in front of them in mean time and killed them.

Naruto just watched and analysed everything, then he sensed some one els chakra far away but also bit closer to them. It felt like some one was watching them. Naruto knew, this two weren't the only one after this man, but their are more. ' on ii- san's intel never gets wrong. He was right, these two are not even that close two my leve... but who was the other ninja i sensed. I should keep an eye on everyone.'