4

Naruto is now in his mind-space, talking to kurama about they kurama mode.

"Kid, you need to sign you chakra in this scroll, so that i can teach you the nine tail mode and ninjutsus." Kurama said as he pulled out a huge scroll from his hand/paws (his paws looks like hands to me).

"What is this scroll for?" Naruto asked.

"We tail beasts have scrolls with us, so that if we feel or see that our jailer is worthy to learn our beast mode, then we ask him or her to sign in this scroll. This scroll allows the jailer to use tail beast mode with out using our chakra. But this is only allowed for uzumaki clan as the clan members have enormous amount of chakra in them, they can do the tail beast mode with out the help of the tail beast. As you are a uzumaki along with uchiha, you can manifest this mode easily." Kurama said

"Okey i will sign the scroll, but why are you doing this." Naruto asked curiously.

"Child, i have seen how people treated you because me sealed inside you, i have never seen any one hate a child like this, even when i was sealed inside kushina or mito, they never referred them as monster but, your case is different kid. I feel sad, i don't pity. I only felt sad. I killed your parents for my freedom, and you were orphan because of me, i felt sad when they threw stuffs and treated you as a dirt. Only thing I could do was heal you. As you grew, you activated your sharingan, when you were only four, they you activated mangekyu sharingan when you turned six, but what amazed me is that you gained rinnegan  immediately . That scared me, i knew the council will take you away for experiment or kill you. That's why i asked you to remove the gate seal, so that you can meet your father and he will seal sharingan  and rinnegan." Kurama said

"Thank you, i do understand how it feels, to be locked up or to not have any freedom. I forgive you kurama, because with out you I would have died. You saved me many times, I can't and will not hate you in any way. I want to know, how did i obtain rinnegan"  naruto asked as he hugged kurama's tail.

"You are the reincarnation of asura, and you also have Indra's chakra. They are the sons of hagoromo otsutsuki, the god of creation and also our father. Hagoromo distributed his chakra in asura and indra. Indra obtained sharingan and rinnegan, from his uchiha clan was formed. Asura obtained enormous chakra control, he could use tail beast form without having a beast inside him. He was that powerful. From him uzumaki clan was formed then senju clan. Both were a power house along with uchiha clan. Both senju and uzumaki clan are the direct descendants on asura otsutsuki, senju clan inherited powerful life sores such as wood style technique and ninjutsus. Were as uzumaki clan inherited the chakra control, that made all the men of uzumaki clan as  half maidens, and if a male uzumaki becomes a jinchuriki he will become full maiden. Uzumaki clan were mainly know for their seal techniques and they were master in that, so was you mother kushina. Uzumaki clan made fuinjutsu and other more forbidden jutsu. This jutsu can only be activated when they are wearing the right mast. You will only find this mask in uzumaki village. Though i hight doubt it still their as, people destroyed the village, when kushina was brought here." Kurama said as spread the scroll open.

"What's this fuinjutsu?" Naruto asked as he signed his chakra on the scroll.

"Fuin-jutsu is a jutsu that seals, object or living beings or chakra along with other stuff into a person. I was sealed inside you in that way also minato sealed his chakra inside you in that way, although my other half is inside minato. This jutsu is a powerful also forbidden jutsu." Kurama said as he put the scroll inside him.

"How come you know everything about the clan, more than anyone?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Kid, before you, i was sealed inside kushina, and before kushina it was mito, three of you are uzumaki. Plus, i have been to the village when i was inside mito, i have seen many things, mask, scroll and other beautiful things. I must say the uzumaki men look Devin and beautiful along with women, of that clan. Their feminine body attractive looks, go down when they are in battle field. Even though they were powerful they were mainly famous for their beautiful let it be a male or a female. And you yourself is an uzumaki, can see you have got more beautiful than anyone in the village.Now you are twelve years old kid, your body will change into a feminine body. Try to hid it in a track suit,so people will thing you are chubby in a way." Kurama said as pointed to naruto.

"Okey i will do, that. Thank you for telling me." Naruto said with a bright smile.

"I will start teaching you more about the nine tail mode and other mode. But its use less, when time comes only you can use it, so its better if you learn now. Plus ask nagato more about rinnegan, because he being using it longer than obito. Ask obito about sharingan. Also ask orochimaru  about jiraya, you father entrusted him to teach you rasengan and the sage art. If you learn sage mode, you can combine sage mode with beast mode or rinnegan or sharingan." Kurama said with a smirk .
"Okay kurama, i will, i need to go, i will talk to you later tomorrow." Naruto said as he waved at kurama, naruto was back into reality.

Naruto got up from the bed , when he looked outside through window, he saw obito and nagato training. He rushed to bathroom, got dressed and ran towards them.

"Hey guys." Naruto said as he reached , both of them chuckled at the speed naruto came.

"Hey naru, good morning." Both greeted naruto.

"Hehe good morning." Naruto said with a bright smile, enough to make obito blush .
———————————————————————-
TBC

I am sorry if their is any grammatical mistakes  and mispronounced