➛ ❝ 𝐦/𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ?! ❞

> > > >

mikey now standing in front of kiyomasa . " so are you the one who organized the fight " . kiyomasa still bowing giving a glance at mikey as he mumbled

" yes .. ".

mikey then gave a not so innocent smile as he lifted his leg hitting kiyomasa on the chin , kiyomasa stumbled as he passed out but then mikey grabbed the back of his head tugging his hair.

" who the fuck are you , huh " mikey said as he stared scarily at kiyomasa , raising is other hand and punched the fuck out of him. the crowd only stared quietly as fear surrounded them.

mikey let go of his head , making it fall to the ground and stepped on him , mikey then look at me a now real innocent smile placed on his face some blood staining his cheeks , you just sighed at this and walked towards him getting a wet wipe , cleaning his face.

❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 ❞ you said now staring at his now cleaned face , mikey just brightly smiled a tint of pink covering his cheeks , how he simply 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 the way you cared for him. mikey grabbed your hand lacing your fingers together.

" lets go home m/n chan and kenchin !! " he said looking back at his friend who's now eyeing their interwined hands , slightly jealous.

mikey removed his feet off kiyomasa's face and walked away from the scene , draken following behind.

takemitchy who was shockingly staring at the scene before him , how you weren't bothered by it , seeing you care for mikey as he didn't just punched a guy twice his size , he also noticed the way mikey was staring at you , it was 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 not only him but tokyo manji gang's vice president also held that gaze when looking at you.

a simple saying that you were 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 to them.

draken stopped at your house since it was now late and you need to go home, draken insist on taking you home since its more safer than waiting alone in a bus station honestly you agreed since you were kinda scared standing alone gave your eerie feeling , you hopped off his bike looking back at the two.

" thanks for taking me home ken ! " you said smiling at him , he ruffled your hair in response , he just can't help it you were so adorable to him , mikey then pulled you into a hug making draken remove his head scoffing as he eyed his blonde friend

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐦/𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 ❞ his hot breathe hitting your neck as he whispered making you shivered slightly yet an amused smile made into your lips.

you pat his head ❝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞ " you whispered back making mikey jolt back looking at your his face flushed. what happened to the innocent m/n. thought you didn't hear him say that but you did.

" what do you mean by ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❞ , its not that kind mikey " you chuckled a smirked now placed on your face as his face flushed even more , draken's face too thinking you were sexy for a min.

you noticed their state and just simply stare playfully , how fun it is to tease them. you backed away from the two blushing boys now an innocent smiled replaced the smirk.

" bye mikey , ken ~ " you said walking away from them not waiting for a response back. since mikey and draken exe. stopped working so lets just leave you thought.

you skipped away not noticing two pair of eyes now lovingly gazing at you.

❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡 ❞ you were currently in class and boredom strikes you , you tapped your pen but not to loudly cause you might get scolded by the teacher , you boredly waited for the time to pass , as you were about to lay your head on your desk a knock was suddenly heard which made me looked. mikey , ken and takemitchy was outside.

mikey noticed me now staring at them which he send a smiled at my way.

" M/N CHAN !! " he said his eyes sparkling as he called my name.

you sweat dropped at this , your bestfriend shamelessly shouts your name in the middle of class , now mikey strides inside coming towards and grabbed your hand lifting you to your seat and drags me away from class , my teacher nervously staring at me. is she just gonna stare ?!

we were now outside the classroom mikey still dragging me , but we are now holding hands , draken and a nervous takemitchy following behind , we were almost at the school's entrance when a girl's voice suddenly interrupted.

" STOP RIGHT THERE ! " a girl with pale orange hair shouted walking towards us but her gaze was only on mikey's.

" hina- .. " takemitchy whispered , you looked at him. he knows her ?

suddenly the girl named hinata raised her hand and slapped mikey on the face. your eyes widen at the scene and your jaw slighlty dropped.

takemitchy gaped at hinata shocked as draken furrowed his eyebrows clearly annoyed at the girl as he was about to stepped forward , you let go of mikey's hand and walked infront the pale orange girl.

" 𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 " you gently smiled at her.

grabbing her hand , slowly caressing her delicate fingers " such a pretty hand shouldn't be used for violence " you said . which made the pale orange girl blushed.

mikey now staring at the girl with a glare clearly jealous at the scene.

" takemitchy has some business with us " you said as you let go her hand , takemitchy walking towards us.

" hina im with these guys " he said as he stare at her , hinata's lips turned into a small O shaped now embarrassed as she misunderstood the situation.

" i-i apologized , i thought my boyfriend was in trouble " she said as she bows infront of mikey.

" oh she's his girlfriend " you thought as you walked back beside mikey , he instantly grabs your hand again as you arrived and dragged you away but stopped on his tracks to say some final words " take care of her takemitcy , she's rare " and continue walking away ken following us behind while takemitchy stayed behind for awhile to talk with his girlfriend.

as the three of you arrived outside , mikey suddenly grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him putting his face deep in your nape , you were confused on why he was suddenly acting like this , you gently push him of grabbing his face with both of your hands as your (e/c) orbs stared to his.

" what's wrong mikey ? " you asked.

the boy just pouted shaking off your hands from his face and pulled you to him again hiding his face into your nape.

you deeply sighed as you hugged him , your hand slowly rubbing his back , trying to sooth him off whatever problem he's been dealing suddenly.

draken who was staring at the scene now walking towards us grabbing the back of mikey's shirt pulling him away , mikey then whined making grabby hands to you hoping you'd take him back. draken then dragged him away as you chuckled at the two.

> > > >