一 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 ( 2 )

[ im back ;) , after taking a short break after the exam i guess its time to update haha , thank you for 104K reads !! omg my book seriously reached it , didn't really expect my book which i wrote while i was on quarantine cause my ass got covid , i thought it will only get a 100 or less lol , honestly i didn't think much of it since i was just writing out of boredom , ty for da support !! ]

ily <333 like seriously .

一一一一一一一一

faint sounds of breathing was only heard , the two males didn't talk , yet m/n felt hanma's intense stare at him.

what on earth is his deal ?

after a few more dabs on his wound , m/n patched it up with a bandage and clean up his mess , as he was about to stand up , hanma finally started to speak.

" are you single ? "

m/n raised an eyebrow at him , then tilting his head to the side.

" i mean there's only one me in front of you right or you really did hit your head hard " m/n sarcastically said with a smile , then starting to walk away.

hanma chuckled under his breathe after hearing the male's response , his golden eyes follow his retreating form.

" playing hard to get , i see "

一一一一一一一一

m/n sat on the couch as he thinks on what he'll do to hanma since he's in his house tied up with his beaten up face , he groans in frustration.

he can't simply sleep now since there might chance hanma breaking out his restraints , m/n yawned slightly , god he wants to go to bed and drown himself under the covers.

" kitten its quiet late , how about get some sleep hm ? " hanma spoke after silently staring at the boy as he saw him yawning.

" no thanks , you might do something while i'm asleep " m/n stood up form the couch and walked towards hanma . standing in front of him with his arms crossed on his chest.

" also why do you care if if i sleep or not " m/n raised an eyebrow

hanma stuck his tongue out as he glide it across his bottom lip wetting the slight dry area before replying.

" i promise i won't and you look tired  so go "

m/n chuckled , he bit his lip , like hell he'll trust him.

hanma frowned at this , he guessed that m/n didn't believe him.

" how about this , why don't you grab your little bat , put it beside your bed and if i did break in your room which i will NOT you can hit me as you please , what do you say hm ? "

hanma said as he grinned , he didn't worry about him getting beaten up since he knows he'll not bother him so he pretty confident.

m/n's now having a battle in his thoughts either go with his plan or don't get any sleep at all on his bed with his fluffy comforter.

m/n groaned , he backed away from the golden eyed male and grab the bat , then raising  it infront pointing the end at hanma's face