➛❝ 𝐛𝐮𝐧 + 𝟐 ? ❞

> > > >

*𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐩*

hearing sanzu's steady heartbeat as you lay your head on his chest, you two were now sitting on the couch cuddled up.

a warm wooly blanket surrounds the two of you. sanzu slowly shuffles down towards you neck putting his face deeply on it , giving pecks every second , his arms not to tightly draped on your waist.

you liked how sanzu was being affectionate around you , this is what made you call him over cause it was a " cuddly buddy " type for you.

but sanzu thought otherwise , him doing this to you was not as a " buddy " but something more.

a relaxed sigh escape your lips but the rosy haired male thought different about it worried and slightly angry that you may be stressed or something's bothering you.

he suddenly feel protective of the (h/c) male , ready to fight anyone who disturbs him , literally.

> > > >

" 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐧 ? " he asked against your neck , his hot breathe giving you tingles.

" nothing , i just like this , with you here " you said with a low gentle tone.

> > > >

" i like this as well " sanzu says as he calmed down , your words made his heart flutter. you in his arms was his favorite , he loves it 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.

silence then took over , soft breathing accompanying it. you were about to take a nap since the warmth of sanzu's and yours made you feel drowsy when you heard a knock at your front door.

you furrowed your eyebrows confused since you didn't invite anybody than sanzu nor you bought anything to be delivered to your house.

as you were about to stood up sanzu's voice stopped you.

" i'll get it bun , wait here "

he gently removed your from his embrace , putting you aside and stood up from the couch , he ruffled your hair for min before walking towards the door. his back at your view , so you didn't notice his annoyed stare upfront.

> > > >

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

> > > >

sanzu lifted his right hand on the door knob , as he felt the cold metal beneath his palm , squeezing it twisting to unlock ,, pulling it open to meet with a familiar male figure , he wasn't looking back at him since his eyes was at a plastic bag filled with dorayakis and pocky.

the sound of the door opening made the male's attention towards him , not noticing sanzu as he quickly gave a close eyed smile , thinking it was the (h/c) haired male who opened the door.

" M/N CHAN !! " the male greeted.

" 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 " sanzu replied , mikey then open his eyes and his bright smile dropped as he heard a different male's voice but it was familiar to him , he was now staring at the rosy haired male , a disappointed frown came to mikey's face.

" 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 , 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 ".

the two males now having a heated staring contest. as sanzu was about to bragged in reply on how you were calling him to have a cuddle session the reason why he was there , your shout interrrupted.

" sanzu who's at the door ? " you asked from the living room as you were patiently waiting for him.

" no-one bu- " sanzu's reply was cut off by a shoulder hitting his , mikey was passing by him now walking towards the living room , sanzu irked at this and slammed the door close.

because of that a loud bang was heard by you which maid you flinched and looked behind worried something might happened to the rose haired male when you saw a blonde male in your way.

" M/N CHANNN !! " mikey brightly greeted you , his arms wide open as he ran up to you , indulging you in a tight embrace , which you gladly accepted.

a sweet smile came to your lips as you caressed the male's head.

" hello to you too mikey " you replied.

sanzu's blue orbs glaring at the sight as he arrived at the scene.

> > > >