Dont Think This Changes Anything

The boys,having left there dorm not long after the event that took place, were now in the great hall enjoying breakfast. Everyone at the Gryffindor table was laughing, joking around, and just genuinely happy. However the Slytherins were another story. They had all moved to one side of the table leaving There once Slytherin Prince sitting alone. Harry tried to ignore it but come on, do you honestly think his savior complex would let him? Nope! That my dear readers, is how in a matter of minutes the whole hall grew quite and had there gazes set on there beloved golden boy, and the hated death eater. "So, you coming Malloy?" Harry said grinning from ear to ear at the slightly older male. For a minute they just sat there, Potter of course not giving up, till Malfoy let out a sigh and grabbed the dark skinned mans hand.
"Don't think this changes anything potter!" Malfoy spat with no malus in his voice. This made the raven haired boy smile more as he yanked Malfoy up from his seat and dragged him to the Gryffindor table. The hall erupted in whispers as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Gorge, Ginny, and Draco all chatted together as if they'd been friends forever...with a little unsure look from there newest honorary member of course.

=====Some Time Later=====

After dinner the boys were back in there dorm. Harry was goofing off as usual and Draco was writing up a essay for his advanced potions class he adored so much. That is until Harry pulled out his phone. "What's that?" Draco asked trying to sound uninterested.
"This?" Harry said holding his phone up making the blonde nod. "It's my phone Malfoy" he finished, then remembering, Draco's a pureblood. "Wanna see?" He starts again handing the blonde his phone. As it was handed over Draco inspected it. A rectangular box clad in a cover of red and gold. As Draco did this the phone screen came on startling the young pureblood making him let out a girly screech.
"AGH!" The blonde started tossing the phone away making the raven boy burst into laughter.
"Draco! It's ok!" He said picking up the phone and sitting next to him. He turned it back on and held it in front of his ex-rival "it's meant to do that, see there's games, videos, and pictures" he continued, finding it sort of endearing how Malfoy reacted to him flipping through the screen of his phone.

====Not Even 5 Minutes Later====
Of course Draco was now huddled into a corner of the cough watching snake video's, his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas Day. Leaving our boy who lived with nothing to do but his muggle studies homework. After a long night of homework and Harry trying to get his phone from Draco they Finally headed off to bed.

I know the spelling is bed my internet is out so Grammarly isn't working! Don't come for me y'all