Harrys Relization

Harry stomped into his dorm and face-planted onto his bed while letting out a frustrated scream into his poor pillow.
"Why do I even care?" he wondered aloud. "It's not as if I like him, sure he's not bad to look at...and he's really funny" he continued. "Not to mention his sharp tong, I could never get tired of-..." and then it hit him like a budger to the back of the head. He liked Draco Malfoy! After a lovely pause of shock our sweet, sweet, shocked, scar head let out a loud "FUCK!!!!" his head hitting the wall when his head fell onto the bed in frustration.

======5 minutes later======
Draco runs into the room with worry written on his face and stops upon seeing harry rolling around on his bed. yelling a string of cruses, holding his head. "Um...Potter? You good" he manages to say watching his ex-enemy with confusion.
"NO" Harry shouts back still holding his head. Harry continued this until suddenly he felt himself being pulled up and an Ice pack being placed on his head. Draco was inches away from him causing heat to rise to his face at the close proximity to the short blonde Slytherin.
"Are you alright potter? That's a nasty bruise you've got" Draco said with what harry hoped was care in his shiny silver eyes.
"Y-yea I am thx...Draco" harry replied testing out the name causing his face to redden even more. However Draco eyes widen at the name, he calms himself and blushes, looking away when he says
"that's good...Harry". By now both boys are rosy and nervous but couldn't be happier.