Anger And Accedents

Some time had passed sense Ginny's announcement and to the surprise and worry of all of Harry's friends, he'd been ignoring Ginny sense she said she had a crush on Draco. Hermione has even caught Harry giving Ginny and death glare when Poor Gin tried to flirt with Draco last Tuesday. At the moment however, Harry was siting in the common room doing his DATDA homework with Ron and Hermione, while Ginny was pestering Him to tell her why exactly he'd been ignoring her.
"Harry! Come on! Just talk to me! What did I do?!" She shorter but once again was met with silence like the other 30 times she'd tried this. "Har-" she started but was cut off instantly by a very annoyed Harry Potter.
"SHUT UP GINNY! I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" He roared, scaring the group of 3rd year girls playing exploding snap across the room.
"But why!? I haven't done anything to you!" She shouted back, only making him angrier.
"BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO TAKE DRACO FROM ME!!" as soon as those words left Harry's mouth his eyes widened in shock and he covered his mouth, now seeing that the whole common room was staring wide eyed at there savior.
"H..Harry? You like Draco?" Ron stuttered out, shock clearly wrote cross his face. After a minute of pure silence Harry recollected himself and took off out of the common room and down a random hall, to tariffed of his friends reactions to turn back. His feet hit the cold floor with a thud one after the other. Fear flooded his body, damping the feeling of the cold tile on his bare feel and the icy air wiping past his pajama clad figure. He kept running for what felt like forever when he collided with someone and fell to the floor finally feeling the icy tile on his skin. Looking up, an apology on the tip on his lips. His emerald eyes met the shinny bluish silver ones he'd come to adore.
"Good lord pot head! Are you alright?" Draco said a smile gracing his lips as he held his hand out to Harry.
"I-I'm alright, thx Dray" Harry stuttered out grabbing the hand stretched out to him as Draco pulled him up from his spot on the cold ground.
"Why in merlins name are you running in the halls, with no shoes, at midnight Harry?" Draco asked curiosity painted in his eyes.
"Ginny pissed me off is all, nothing to worry about" Harry replied looking away as a blush formed on his cheeks, falling into step as he and Draco made there way down the hallway.
"How the hell did she do that?" Draco asked again. He had always been one very curious bloke.
"Shes been flirting with.. this guy I like..it's really annoying" Harry said avoiding looking into Draco's eyes, for a fear of getting lost. Though it seems in doing so he missed how the young slythrin faltered a little. The curiosity in his eyes replaced with sadness, and his charming smile replaced with one of force.