Jeno • Angel

Synopsis: they're from two different worlds, surely they can't be together.

°
*☆
'* ☆

         |
           |

              ☆
                   |
                     |
                    |
                     ☆*

                           |
                            |
                        '☆

"If I visit you in your dreams, I won't be a ghost or a villain, but an angel"

°☆'°☆°~.,☆°*
,*'☆'°.,*'
☆°

-

|
|
|
|
|
|

It was a tough life for Aurelia.

Many young girls dreamed of being a princess, not aware of the endless responsibilities coming with that title.

Aurelia didn't want to rob them from their dreams, but sometimes she just wanted to scream out at them, telling them it was no fun to be a princess at all.

Ofcourse, she was loaded and had a closet filled with the most beautiful dresses many could only dream of.

But all the glitter and glammer could not fill the empty void inside her heart.

A yearning, a longing for something she would never be allowed to have.

A normal life.

A life in which she could have friends, as many as she liked. A life in which she could live in a small apartment in the city all by herself. A life in which she could have a boyfriend, one she chose by herself.

It wouldn't be long before she would get married. Her parents had already arranged a marriage for her, one with the crown prince of a neighbouring country. He was a faerie, just like her, and his name was Byun Baekhyun. She couldn't deny he was quite fair, but she just didn't like him that way. She always dreamed of marrying out of love, despite the fact she knew it wasn't possible.

There was one guy she liked, but it was a given they could never be together.

They met for the first time at a ball. He had danced with her two times, something she wouldn't allow just anyone. There was something about him that was different than the others. His dark eyes stood out between the many green and blue ones, pulling her in like bees to nectar.

He was funny, daring, asking her about things no one had ever asked her before. He came there for a very different reason but couldn't help but get distracted by her ethereal glow and ask her many things as he wished to get to know her better.

However, the couple was roughly pulled apart by her father, the king, who had noticed something was off.

It was a clan of demons who had infiltrated the party, wanting to do nothing but cause chaos and destruction and soon everything escalated.

The mysterious dark eyed man was arrested and moved away, his eyes looking apologetically into Aurelia's hurt ones.

It was not long after she heard he was going to be executed.