Taeyong • Candy Shop

Synopsis: Back to the 60s! You're a small town girl coming from a wealthy family and went to your local candy store to get yourself some candy with the money your grandma gave you. You're really excited to visit the shop, but not just because of the delicious candy...

Excitedly you skip your way to the local candy shop. Even though you were maybe a little too old to skip your way to basically any place, you still did it anyways. Who cares what people thought of you! You finally got yourself some coins to get your favourite candy. You dreamt away by the thought of all the cotton candy, sour sweets and lollipops you were about to see.

Hmm, what should I buy today? Some Banana Splits  Or a huge heartshaped lollipop? Or maybe some cherry sours? Ahh, there were so many options...

Your eyes lit up as you spotted the candy shop.

Oh yeah, and you forgot to mention... There's another reason you loved visiting the candy shop...

You didn't know his name, but one of the workers captured your heart. You often walked past the store in the hope to catch a glimpse of him.

He looked absolutely ethereal. He had white blonde, almost greyish hair, which was very unique for someone his age. Usually you didn't see people this young with grey hair... He also had really big, sweet brown eyes, which you had often made awkward eyecontact with.

The funny thing was, he always seemed to drop whatever he was holding as soon as he noticed you were there. He was kinda clumsy and you thought it was just the cutest thing in the world.

You really hoped you would see him again today.

You pushed open the door and the tiny silver bell above chinked, signaling you, a customer, had entered the shop.

You greeted the old lady ( who was also the owner of the candy shop) and looked around the store, hoping to see the mysterious grey haired man

You greeted the old lady ( who was also the owner of the candy shop) and looked around the store, hoping to see the mysterious grey haired man. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen.

In an attempt to distract yourself from your disappointment you looked around the store, and drooled over all the candy.

Unbelievable that you could only pick ONE type of candy to buy, they all looked so delicious.

You were just staring at a package of Seeding Fruit gumballs when you heard a familiar voice.

"Where should I put these boxes, ma'am ?"

Quickly you turned around and noticed a strand of grey hair peeking out behind a huge pile of boxes.

Wow, he is so strong...

"Just put them over here, dear" the old lady told him with a kind smile.

The grey haired boy quickly put them down where the lady told him to and turned around, facing you.

Immediatly he tripped over one of the boxes on the ground and you saw him falling towards you.

As if everything was going in slow motion, you saw his terrified face coming closer and closer to you. Quickly you held out your arms to stop him from falling onto the floor.