Δ C H A P T E R 4 Δ

1st September 1991

King Cross station, LONDON

Aurelie squirmed with eagerness. Finally, it was September 1st, the day to actually see Hogwart instead of imaging it in her mind after reading Hogwarts: A History. So far, in the last month, she read a little bit of all books, except for one, The Invisible Book of Invisibility, upon which she stumbled in Flourish and Blotts while looking for any more books she can buy, at last, her impatient brother had to ultimately pull her out. That book is completely invisible making it impossible to read; only the outline of the book can be felt. Then also, she bought the book finding it fascinating. This gave birth to a magical thought: What if the writing in Prong's diary is invisible which we thought to be blank? After all, it is possible seeing such how an invisible book exists.

Papa whale has brought the twins to King Cross station where they would take the 11 o'clock train. Yesterday, her brother had asked him to bring them here. After one month of no conversation, her brother thought it would be good if he has this awkward conversation seeing how destructive her conversation flow with sarcasm as the cherry on the top can be.

"Well, there you are, boy. Platform nine — platform ten. Your platform should be somewhere in the middle, but they don't seem to have built it yet, do they?" Papa whale said with a nasty grin on his face.

"Smile a little more maybe you can make a grown-up person cry in no time," Aurelie said pointing to the crying baby who is looking at him, making his face go nastier and the sound of the child cry to increase.

"Have a good term," said Papa whale with a scowl on his face. He left without another word leaving a distraught Harry and sassy Aurelie behind.

"Chill Haz," Aurelie said, placing a hand on his shoulder seeing how panicked he is getting, "We're going to find this platform nine and three-quarters even if we have to tap every wall between platform nine and ten because we are..."

"The Potter twins" Harry finished mirroring her determined look.

At that moment a group of people passed just behind them and they caught a few words of what they were saying: "— packed with Muggles, of course —"

"Muggles?" Aurelie and Harry questioned at the same time whether she/he heard right, and got the confirmation from her / his twin's same question. Turning around, they came to see a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like the twins — but what attracted their attraction mostly is the owl they have.

Without wasting any second, they pushed their cart after them feeling exhilarating.

"Now, what's the platform number?" said the boys' mother.

"Nine and three-quarters!" piped a small girl, also red-headed, who was holding her hand, "Mom, can't I go..."

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

What looked like the oldest boy marched toward platforms nine and ten. The Potter twins watched, careful not to blink in case they miss any detail — but just as the boy reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms, a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of them, making Aurelie stomp her feet in frustration and Harry to clench his cart's handle in dismay and by the time the last backpack had cleared away, the boy had vanished.

"Fred, you next," the plump woman said.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?"

"Can't you tell I'm George?"

"They're definitely pranking her," Aurelie whispered with surety in her brother's ear.