Δ C H A P T E R 2 Δ

"29... 30... 31 SPIDERS." Aurelie counted, picking her today's collection of spider from their room aka cupboard. She will gladly gift all this to her cute cousin Dudley for keeping him company in night. 'How sweet I am!' Aurelie thought while self-praising herself mentally with Cheshire-cat grin.

At present, she is the only one who is being 'disciplined', telling her to stay in her room. According to them, Harry, her twin, has been well-behaved unlike her.

What did they expect that she will stay calm and receive punishment for something about which she has no idea?

And so in return, she made them suffer more. Here, her prank acted as her 'Weapon' in 'Diminishing evil'. As a result, her punishment got longer than her twin. But in a sense, it acted as a blessing, because by the time she comes out, it will be at the middle of summer and till that time, she wouldn't need to face the hilarious courting of Dudley's gang: Piers, Dennis, Malcolm, and Gordon.

At least her cousin, in that sense, is sensible. He didn't follow his friends' footsteps in this and even forbade them from irritating her. But kids are kids. The more you forbid them, the more they try. And so without the knowledge of their leader, they do all those funny courting which are completely harmless but irritating.

Due to his short punishment compared to her, Harry was allowed out of his cupboard again and by the time, the summer holidays had started. Dudley's gang was happy regarding this since they would be able to join in Dudley's favorite sport: Harry Hunting.

They don't stay at night otherwise she would have taught them a lesson for messing with her brother. And since they know that she wouldn't be able to come out, they got extra wings to fly. She wishes she should have put extra cat shit in their shoes last time. Maybe she should go to Mrs. Figg's house for some when she comes out from her confinement.

~

23rd July, 1991

Little Whinging,SURREY

The day when she came out of the cupboard from her longest-ever punishment, not that she care, Aunt Petunia took Dudley to London to buy his Smeltings uniform, leaving Harry and her at Mrs. Figg's.

That evening, Dudley paraded around the living room for the family in his dumbest school brand-new uniform. 'Wow, he would put the trained models in shame with his cat-walk or more like hippopotamus-walk.' Aurelie thought sarcastically, wanting to go back in the cupboard than be here.

Smeltings' boys wore maroon tailcoats, orange knickerbockers, and flat straw hats called boaters. They also carried knobbly sticks, used for hitting each other while the teachers weren't looking. This was supposed to be good training for later life.

She would like to give a slow clap to their outrageous thinking.

As he looked at Dudley in his new knickerbockers, Uncle Vernon said gruffly that it was the proudest moment of his life. Aunt Petunia burst into tears and said she couldn't believe it was her Ickle Dudleykins, he looked so handsome and grown-up.

Harry didn't trust himself to speak. He thought two of his ribs might already have cracked from trying not to laugh. But next moment, not only him, but also Dursleys were shocked, hearing his sister.

"You look out of the world, Dudley." Aurelie said smilingly. His twin sister, Aurelie Lily Potter, actually praised Dudley Dursley. Something is wrong. Everybody in the room looked at his sister incredulously but all the confusion got cleared when she continued "Like a creature from outer space aka an alien."