Chapter two

Why is my heart pounding in my chest. I barely even know this boy and yet... I can't control myself.

Panchito stood up from the ground dusting the dirt off his pants. The other man apologized once more.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a cluts."
"I already told you don't worry about it."

The two remained silent not knowing what else to say... Until panchito spoke....

"So uh, what's your name?"
He said in awkwardly. Why am I so nervous!

"Alejandro, but my friends call me Alex..."  explained the boy. "You?"

"My name is uh-" Panchitos voiced cracked. He
covered it up with a cough.

"My name is Panchito!"

Alex giggled. GIGGLED. Oh how cute that giggle was. Come to think of it what is Alex doing out so late.

"Hey can I ask... what are you doing out so late."

"I should be asking the same thing." Alex joked.

"My boyfriend cheated on me."

"Oh..."

Another silence filled the air. Now they really didn't have anything to say.

"I'm sorry hope you're alright."

"I'm fine I guess it's just..."

Silence again... Alex felt bad , he made things awkward. Then he thought of something.

"Hey don't worry about it, sorry I asked! Um..."
He paused thinking about what he was about to say.

"You wanna hang out somewhere, y'know just to get your mind off of it."

He waited. Panchito began to think. Thinking quite hard. Well it wouldn't hurt would it?

"Sure I don't mind, I guess.". He smiled.

"Oh that's great! I know a place we can go! "

-
-
-

"A dance?" panchito said in confusion.

"Sí! Oh well if you don't wanna go we can go somewhere else. " Alex said sheepishly.

"NO. NO! It's fine its just... I haven't been to a dance in such a long time." panchito smiled his face flushing a bit.

"Well today is your lucky day!"

Panchito laughed. Alexs face flushed, he managed to make panchito laugh.

They walk inside the dance and the air was thick. Lights flashing across the dance floor. Different colors, bodies moving to the music. The vibrations of the music going through their bodies. Panchito gets pulled onto the dance floor by Alex. They both start dancing. Getting into the flow of the music. Both got lost in their little worlds. 
The music began to become more soft and romantic. Couples started to slow dance.
They both look at each other. Faces flushing red.

"Um..do you wanna dance?" Panchito asked. Putting his hand out. He smiled bashfully.

Alex took his hand and smiled. Panchito pulled him placing his hand on Alex's waist. Making Alex look down in embarrassment.

They both begin to dance. Panchito taking the lead. Alex doesn't mind.

The dance ends and Panchito offers to take Alex home.

"I can walk you home if you would like... That is if you want of course!" Panchito said rubbing the back of his neck. Looking down with a shy smile.

"Oh no I don't mind at all! I would like the company any way..." smiling Alex took Panchitos hand and lead the way.

They both kept conversation all the way to Alexs house. Until they finally got to the porch of the house.

"Well thank you for walking home with me it was nice."

"No problem it was nothing heh."

They both went quite. Alex kissed panchitos cheek and smiled.

"Good night Panchito." he said in a whispered voice.
"Uh GOOD night Alejandro!" Panchito practically yelled.

Alex giggled and waved to him and walked inside his home and closed his door.

Panchito smiled. He smiled, he was so happy. He forgot about everything that happened earlier that day and smiled. He likes a man he just met.
Why? Why does he love the boy he bumped into on the side of the road. The boy that brightened up his terrible afternoon.

He began to walk. He didn't know where but he just walked in a daze. Intoxicated by the kiss on his cheek. Touching his cheek and smiling....

-
-
-

Jose was lying down in the empty bed. His face wet from tears. Crying for many hours.

How could I do that?! Panchito is such an amazing man. So kind and sweet. And I lost all of his trust. Especially his mothers.

Jose got up from the bed and walked to the tiny balcony in the room. The the moonlight shining on his face. He took out a cigar and lit it. He inhaled the tobacco. Beginning to feel more at ease.
Looking beside him he saw emptiness expecting to see panchito standing next to him with a smile.
Tears began to fall from his eyes. Wiping them with his hand.

"Você é tão estúpido!" Jose said to himself.

He turned off the cigar and went back into the bedroom. He layed down and pulled the blanket over him. And fell asleep.

-
-
-

"JOSE!"

Jose turned around to see panchitos mother tall and standing over him. Her voice angry and deep.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LOVE MY SON!"

"Senhora Gonzales eu sinto muito!"

"YOU ARE NOT! YOU BROKE MY BABY BOYS HEART I CAN NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!"

A swarm of black dust surrounded Jose. Lifting him up and took out his heart. Which was made of glass. They shattered his heart and dropped him into a dark whole. He screamed. Saw panchitos mother look down on him and walk away.

Then he woke up. He woke up with a cold sweat.
He was shaking. The thought of how Maria would react if she found out . And Pedro... he warned Jose about dating his brother.

Jose began to cry again. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know where panchito was. He wanted to talk to him to make things right again. But how could he ? The pain in panchitos eyes when he saw him with another man. His heart ached. The guilt he felt. I'm so stupid!

It's quite until he hears the front door open. He jumped from sound.

He got out of the room and saw panchito plopped on the couch. With a smile on his face.

Jose's heart started to beat fast.
Panchito came back!

He slowly walked towards the couch. Panchito looked up to see Jose's sad eyes.

"Zé...."  He said in a low voice.
"Panchito oh panchito."

Jose grabbed Panchitos face and kissed him. Panchito leaned in and kissed him back.

Panchitos heart began to beat fast.

Tears began to form in the corner of Jose's eyes.
He shakes and buried his face into Panchitos neck.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I love you, I love you so much."

"Jose please don't cry."

Panchito squeezed Jose tighter in his arms. Jose kissed all of Panchitos face. And kissed his lips.

"I love you panchito... I'm so sorry."

"I... love you too."