Chapter 4

Things are going great. The two have learned to trust one another and their relationship is going strong. Dates have been much more fun. Kisses and soft touches have been much more frequent. Panchito was confident enough to say that the relationship was going to last. That was until she showed up. Rosinha Vaz. Jose's ex. He shouldn't have been jealous when she showed up out of the blue. She ran up to Jose and gave him a hug and even a peck on his cheek. Rosinha is a beautiful woman and Panchito can't deny it. When a beautiful woman like her used to date your boyfriend it's hard not to be a bit self conscious. Jose of course hugged her back, why wouldn't he? The two were catching up. Panchito felt like a third wheel. They had stopped at a cafe. Rosinha offered to pay for their drinks. Panchito refused, he's a gentleman of course. The two sat and sipped their coffee. Panchito mostly sat and watched Jose. He's beautiful, he thought. He squeezed his hand and Jose did the same. Panchito smiled when he knew Jose was thinking about him. Panchito looked out the cafe's glass window observing the passersby. But he caught sight of a man. He had dark curly hair and olive skin. He almost looked a bit like...
"Panchito Hi!" The man from outside said to him.
Panchito looked up and it appeared his suspicion was correct.
"Alejandro... hello."
Jose's face scrunched up in confusion. He turned to panchito, his eyebrow raised. Panchito smiled nervously. He knew he didn't do anything wrong but he felt sort of guilty.
"Who is he?" Jose asked.
"Someone I met... Jose this is Alejandro, Alejandro this is Jose my boyfriend." Said panchito. Alex stepped back, his smile faltering a bit. Is this the same boyfriend that cheated! Alex thought. Nonetheless he brought out his hand to shake Jose's. The Brazilian man's hand gripped tightly onto the other man. Making a sort of statement.
"Right well, it was nice seeing you again panchito." He said he smiled slightly and walked away. The tension between Jose and Panchito was thick. Rosinha looked down and sipped her coffee. "Who was he panchito? Need to tell me something?" Jose asked accusingly. "Just a friend Jose."
"Friends really? For how long?"
"A couple months I don't know." Panchito wasnt make the conversation any better. Jose glared at him as if to say this conversation isn't over. It in fact wasn't as soon as they got home Jose started to ask questions.
"How did you two meet? How come I've never heard of him before?"
"Ze amor , I've only ever met him one time. And it was at a baile. It was nothing serious."
"Really Panchito?! Nothing serious, you were at a baile! That is where you hook up with people!"
"You're being ridiculous amor. And besides we just danced with each other it's not like we did anything else."
"When did you go to a baile?"
"When we broke up that's when I met him."
It went quiet for a while. That day wasn't the worst day ever for the two. Jose looked down. He knew he couldn't say anything.
"Oh... well then."
"I love you Jose you know that right? Sure I left and I was angry and I could've slept with him but I didn't because I still loved you. I've forgiven you Jose and I love you." Panchito got up and sat next to Jose. His hand brushed against his boyfriend's cheek. Jose looked up, smiled and kissed Panchito. Panchito smiled and kissed him back. He pushed Jose down softly onto the bed and kissed him with much more intensity. Jose sighed as Panchito kissed down his neck and towards his chest. The two bodies rutted against each other as hands roamed across the other's body. I love you escaping each other's mouths. Jose finally fell asleep while Panchito stayed up thinking. Thinking about Alex and what if something did happen between the two. He wouldn't mind being with him. But these are silly thoughts. They don't really mean anything... even if he thinks about the man often...

———————————————————————————
Guess who tf updated. I wonder if anyone is still reading but yes I finally updated!! I might post another chapter but I got inspiration to write a bit more. I have an idea where I'm taking this story now! But to anyone who has been sticking and waiting for a new chapter I love you sm 🫶🏻
Hope you enjoyed <3