Chapter three

Panchito pulled away from the kiss and looked into Jose's eyes. He saw the sincerity and love in them, and he couldn't stay angry at him for long.
"It's okay," he said softly, wiping away Jose's tears. "| forgive you. But we need to talk about this."
Jose nodded, feeling relieved yet still guilty. "I know, I understand. I just... I messed up big time."
Panchito held Jose's hand and led him to the couch, sitting down next to him. "Tell me everything, Jose. What happened? Why did you do it?" Jose took a deep breath and began to explain everything, from his moment of weakness to his guilt and regret. He told Panchito how much he loved him and how he wanted to make things right again.
Panchito listened carefully, understanding the pain and confusion that Jose was feeling. He too had been hurt and betrayed, but he didn't want to lose the love he had for Jose.
When Jose finished telling his side of the story, Panchito took his hand and looked at him with a soft smile.
"Jose, I love you too. And I want to work things . But we need to build trust again, and that's going to take time."
Jose nodded, feeling the weight of his mistake still heavy on his shoulders. But he was willing to do whatever it took to make things right.
"I know it won't be easy, but I'm willing to do anything to make it up to you," he said. "Can we start over, Panchito? Can we give our love another chance?"
Panchito looked at him, searching his heart for the answer. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke.
"Yes, Jose. Let's start over. But this time, I need you to promise me that you will never hurt me like this again."
"I promise, Panchito," Jose replied, feeling the warmth of Panchito's hand in his. "I will do whatever it takes to make you happy and to earn your trust again."
Panchito smiled, feeling the love and commitment in Jose's words.
"Then let's do this. Together."
————

Authors note: HEYYY ITS MEEE i know it ain't much but it's been forever YALL so whoever still has the balls to read this mess ... how are you doing ? 🤭 but thank you to those who stuck around long enough to see another chapter be made 🫶🏻