01

Hey cuties❤️ your zubiya is here with another story!

Shower your love ❤️

Happy reading🤗

_________________________________

Life is not a bed of roses! You need to struggle to live!

You need to fight with your own family, society, friends, enemy, even with yourself also!

Because human can be both kind and selfish and u can never find the difference!

Nobody will give u a chance,  u need to create your own chance to fight with life and it's problems!

.

Thinking all this and taking a new determination, shehnaaz gill urf sana was all ready to start her new journey!...

To find the job as an internee, she had to face a lot of difficulties!  As a middle class girl, she had no one to support her talent.

She is an orphan and lives in the Orphanage home from birth..

She didn’t know who were her parents!  Why did they leave her after she was born?

Was she an unwanted child or they had any kind of  problem to take care of her?

Her own parents left her to be an orphan, this thought made her cry!

It was her weakness!  She got so much love from amma bi ( the caretaker of her Orphanage home)  and other people of the Orphanage!

But nobody can take the place of parents right?

She always craved for that love. Whenever she used to see her classmates who used to come in school with their parents, her heart used to break thinking that she is an orphan!

Moreover she didn’t even know, is her parents alive or not?

She tried to ask amma bi a lot of times about this but everytime amma bi just ignored her!

.

Anyways, she is a strong girl now! Life has taught her how to stay strong!

After doing a mervellous result in her college, she was selected to be an internee in shukla hospital..

This was the biggest hospital of the town and it's a dream of everyone to visit the hospital even for once!

And she has got a part time job there! Doesn’t matter how small her job is now, but her hard work has helped her to achieve this success, was a matter of proud for her!

She appreciated herself...

the hardwork shehnaaz gill had did right after birth till now, deserved the appreciation and she gave the respect to herself!

Because she is her own queen!❤️

.

Mujhe nahi khana!

Bola na nahiii

Nahi khaunga

Mujhe pareshan maat karo

Nikal jao yaha se

Go go....

A man was shouting like a kid!

He was a hansome looking man with proper attitude and personality!

But something destroyed him!

He became a patient in his own hospital.

.

It was her first day in the hospital ..

She was very nervous!  Though she had self- confidence but working at shukla hospital was not a matter of joke!