06

Hieee❤️

Thank you for your lovee!

Happy reading 💙

Zubiya🌸

__________________________________

Sid: karo na naaz kissi...

Sana: bebu.. Aa...aap so jao thodi der k liye, hmm?

Sid: tum topic ko kyun ghuma rahi ho naaz? Mujhe kissi chahiye abhi k abhi...

Sana: abhi aap ko araam ki jaroorat hai...mai...mai baad mein aati hu..

.

Sana left... She was very shy!  For sid, it was just a kiss, a sweet gesture!

As he was only thinking from his kid like mind right now!

But she was in her sences! For her, it's a big thing to kiss him!

Her heart had already developed feelings for him...

She had started liking him already!

That's why it was a big big thing for her, even though it was a matter of a forhead or cheek kiss but she was too shy to do that...

That's why she left the place!

.

But she was unknown of the fact that she has broken sid's heart.

As he was like a child at this moment, so he used to be hurt in small small things!

The maturity of understanding someone's shyness wasn't his cup of tea at this moment!

For him, it was like his naaz ignored him.

The way he used to kiss his naaz, it was a gesture to make her understand that he likes his pretty doctor!

And as per as his understanding, sana should have also kissed him so that he could understand she liked him or not...

But she didn’t kiss him and she left him and went outside!

It means she doesn’t like him the way he Does? 

This thought was giving an unknown pain to his child like heart.

.

Sana calmed her nerves!  She thought that he must have already forgotten whatever had happened!

But she never knew that sidharth had a very sharp brain and his subconscious mind already gave him the thought that she doesn’t like him!

.

Sid:

naaz mujhe like karti hi nahi hai. I am not a good boy!

Agar...agar mai good boy hota toh naaz mujhe kissi jaroor karti..

Naaz ko toh maine kitne thank you kissi di thi kyun ki wo meri pretty doctor hai or wo mujhe acchi lagti hai..

Par mujhe toh usne kissi nahi diya! Matlab wo baas aise hi bolti hai ki mai good boy hu.

Naaz ko sidharth accha nahi lagta...sidharth is a bad boy.

Sidharth isn't the best boy. Mai naaz se baat nahi karunga!

Naaz ne mujhe juth bola ki mai best hu.

Agar mai best hota toh naaz mujhe kissi karti..

Sidharth naaz se baat nahi karega, nahi karega, nahi karega!

.

Sid's eyes were teary! His innocent heart was only thinking about all the negative things because of his childlike nature!