22.

Maat puchiye ki ek or update kyun... Theek hai mai hi baatati hu...kyun ki zubi ka mood hua yaar🙂

Or kal mai trip se wapas aa rahi hu. But I promise update jaroor dungi or mai promise nahi todti...or meri tabiyaat thodi down ho gya suddenly...just pray ki accha journey rahe or jaldi theek ho jau❤️

.

.

After breaking the hug sid looked at sana with adoration making her heart happy!

She gave him a beautiful smile as everything was just like a beautiful dream for her..

Sid held her hand and kissed it Softly...

Sid : I don't want my best friend to cry like kids for no reason, okay? 

While she noded making him smile...

.
.

After that they both visited the whole hospital and sana told sid the problems about this hospital and this hospital needs a little more facilities making him nod.

She told him the problems of the patients while a nurse told him that shehnaaz treats her patients without money...making him proud of his new found bestie...

Sana looked down and blushed as she noticed the proud look in his eyes!

.
.

After discussing everything related to hospital, sid told sana to Sit and take rest for some time...

But she noded in no. As she found her bebu after one year, after this much wait, she just didn’t wanted to waste even a second without him.

.

Sana: mai theek hu. Rest nahi lena hai abhi...

Sid : par tum thak gyi hogi na?

He sounded worried making her smile..

Sana : nahi...aap tension maat lo...

.

After some time, sid Said..

Sid: lunch kare? I am hungry!

Sana: mai... Aap k saath kaise?

She was hesitating a little and was somehow feeling shy to go on a lunch date with him.

He made an irritated face and said...

Sid: tum har baat pe itna na na kyun karti ho? You are my friend now! We can eat food together. There is nothing wrong in it.

.

She noded while he gave her a beautiful, heart melting smile making her heart jump with immense happiness and adoration.

.

He drove the car in a beautiful restaurant and helped her to get Down from the car by opening the car door and holding her hand, like a true gentleman!

.

Sid : kya khaogi naaz?

Sana: jo bhi aap chaho...

He noded and called the waiter...

Sid: one pizza, one pasta and two coffee!

She made a disappointing face which he noticed...

Sid: kya hua?

Sana: kuch nahi.

Sid: tumhe order pasand nahi aaya na?

Sana: aisi koi baat nahi hai.

Sid: friends ek dusre se juth nahi bolte...

Sana: umm kuch indian khane ka maan ho raha hai...

Sid: kya khani hai bolo na.

Sana: umm chole bhature😊

.

Sid noded and cancelled the previous food making her shock!

Sana: aap apna order kyun cancel kar rahe ho?

Sid: I want to try the food u chose!

.

They had their lunch..

Sid: yumm!  It was delicious... I Just loved it...tumhara choice toh bohot accha hai yaar!

Sana looked at him with love and said....

Sana: mere choice hamesha se acche the!

She was trying to express that he was her choice, the best choice...

.
.

Sid: I really enjoyed the day with u my dearest friend.

Sana smiled..

Sana: mere liye bhi aaj ka din best tha.

.

Sid: chalo mai tumhare ghar pe drop kar deta hu.

Sana: nahi nahi...mai...mai chali jaungi...

Sid: mai tumhe drop karna chahta hu tumhare ghar taak safely..

She again refused making him pissed off.

Sid: mai hi tumhe drop kar raha hu ghar taak, rok saako toh rok lo..

.

Sana looked at him in disbelief and murmured...

Sana: aaj bhi utni hi jiddi hai.

.

In the whole car journey, sidnaaz kept glanching each other time to time..

Sana was already madly in love with him and sid was also feeling different kind of sensations and emotions in his heart after seeing her.

.

They reached in sana's home which was not a luxurious house, but still gave sid a homely vibe already!

.

Sana got Down and said...

Sana: thank you...

He held her hand...

Sid: friendship mein thank you nahi bolte...

She smiled while looking at his handsome face while little tears were visible in her eyes!

He was at last infornt of her and that too so close!

Sid : tum fir se rone lagi?

Sana: nahi wo aakho mein kuch chala gya sayed.

Sid: dikhao..

.
.
.
.

He came closer and tried to blow air in her eyes!

It was Such a moment which made her feel butterflies as his hot breaths were falling in her soft face!

.

Sana: aab theek hai..

Saying so, she tried to move From there as quickly as she could as she was feeling shy.

.
.

But in this process, her leg was twisted making her shout in pain while he panicked...

He held her shoulder softly.

Sid : theek ho na tum?

Sana: ji...

She lied and tried to walk but felt a sharp pain and cried in helplessness making his poor heart feel restlessness!

.

Sid: oh god! U are just so careless naaz!

Shouting at top of his voice, he simply just took her in his arms in bridal style and started walking slowly,  making her gasp..

.

.

Bye💗

Zubiya🥀