The Vampire Girl

A bus was driving down a road as a black hair boy was sitting in it. He was looking out a window and he sigh. 'I can't stand this human form, why did lord Muzan make me do this?' he said in his head. 

It was only a couple of days ago when Muzan told him that he had a special mission for him. "I'm going to school!?" Akaza said shock. "Is their a problem with it?" Muzan said, giving him a glare that send a chill down Akaza's spine. "No my lord!" he said right away. "This school is no ordinary human school, but a school with beings stronger than humans" Muzan said. "This school, is for monsters."

"Monsters!?" Akaza said confuse as Muzan nodded his head. "It comes to my attention that we are not the only strong beings. That is why I'm sending you there to spy on them. While you're there you can also look for the Blue Spider Lilly."

"But, how am I going to go there if I can't be out in the sun?" Akaza asked. "That is what this is for" Muzan said, holding a little bottle. Inside was a blue liquid that was bubbling inside. "It's a potion that can allow you to be human for a while. I would try it myself, but I'm far gone from turning back to a human. But you still have that chance" Muzan said.

He gave it to Akaza who look at it. "So I just drink this" he said as Muzan nodded his head. Akaza then pour all of it in his mouth before he started choking. He dropped the bottle as it shatter on the ground, and he grabbed his neck. He got on his knees before he started spitting out blood. He raise his head up as his skin was turning back to normal.

His hair was turning back to black and all his demon tattoos were disappearing. He then put his hands on the ground, as he slowly look up at Muzan. Muzan smile, happy about the results. "You are now human again Akaza!" Muzan said, as Akaza touch his face. He look around for a mirror which Muzan had in his hand. 

He pass it to him where Akaza look at himself in it.

"It's been so long" he said, still admiring himself

"It's been so long" he said, still admiring himself. "If you ever want to turn back into a demon, just drink your blood" Muzan told him. He pass him a knife where Akaza cut his hand. He was bleeding from the cut as he lick the blood. He then felt a sharp pain in his head as he grabbed it.

His hair was turning back red and his skin was turning grey. He look at Muzan back in his demon form. "Instead of needing to drink the potion every day, I turn them into little pills. I just didn't want to waste them on you just in case the potion rejected your body."

He pass him a bottle of pills as Akaza took them. "Now, get ready for this mission."

Akaza sigh as the bus driver said "Are you the new student enrolling into Youkai Academy?"

"What does it mean to you weakling?" Akaza said, a little upset about him being in a weak form. "Seems you have an attitude. No matter, when we come out of this long tunnel, we'll be in front of the school." He then turn to Akaza and said "Youkai Academy is very bizarre!"

"I already know that" Akaza said, wanting the old man to shut up. When the bus stop, Akaza got out of the bus with his bag. Akaza saw the school where thunder struck behind it, but he just stood there not impress. He sigh and said "Here's the start of this horrible experience."

As he started walking, he heard something behind him. He turn around to be crash to the ground. Akaza was slowly waking up and he grabbed onto something soft. 'Damn this asshole!' he said in his head. "Watch where you're going-"

He then saw pink hair and he saw the persons face. 'It's a girl' he said. "Oh! I'm very sorry I drove into you!" she said, looking very embarrassed about what happen. "Oh no, it's my fault for just standing there. You did nothing wrong!" Akaza said, as he back away from her. 

He saw he had a cut on his knee and the girl said "Oh, I'll clean that for you." She took out a napkin before she started loosing control of her mind. "I'm sorry, but I loose control when I smell blood. It's because, I'm a vampire." She then took a bite into his neck and started drinking his blood. 

"No!" Akaza said, pushing her away. 'Oh no, she drank my blood! That means she either turns into a demon, or Muzan's blood rejects her body and she'll die!' he said in his head. He stare at the girl for a bit and saw nothing happen. He was confuse and the girl apologize. "I didn't know it hurts a lot" she said. "No it didn't hurt, it's just my blood is very disgusting and I didn't want you to drink it" Akaza said.

"I think your blood is delicious!" the girl said. "I'm sorry that I drank your blood without permission, my name is Moka Akashiya. Although I look like this, I'm a vampire."

"A vampire? You mean those blood sucking monsters who hate crosses and garlic?" Akaza asked. "Yes, thank you so much for the treat. Your blood is so yummy!" They started walking together to the school, as Moka asked "So, do you hate vampires?"

"I don't hate them. I have never met one, but I think they're pretty unique. If all of them are like you, then I'm sure that I'll love all of them" Akaza said, as Moka smile. "That's great! Then if you're okay with me, then please be my friend. I was feeling lonely since I don't know anyone here."

"Of course I'll be your friend! I'll make sure no one lays a hand on you!" Akaza said. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Akaza" Akaza introduce himself.