Akaza The Ladies Man

Akaza was heading to school sleepy since he still wasn't use to being up in the morning. "Morning Akaza!" Moka said, hugging him from behind. "Hey Moka, you still look beautiful as always" Akaza told her. "Thank you!" Moka told him. "Hey, do you have any plans after school?" Moka asked him. "Not really, just planning on training for a bit" Akaza told her. "Why?"

"Because" Moka said, covering her face. "I want to suck some of your blood!" she told him. Akaza stood there confuse and said "That's it?" Moka nodded her head and said "Yup, just being near you is making me want to drink some." She then bit into his neck and drank some of his blood. "See! I couldn't control it right there!" she told him.

Akaza sigh and said "Actually, I do have something to do. I just forgot." He walked away from her and headed to the forest. 'Does she only see me as food? What horrible creatures would be like that!? Oh wait, me' Akaza said in his head. He then heard someone yelp and he turn. "S-Someone, help me, please. Please lend me a hand" said a blue hair girl.

"I just suddenly started feeling ill" she said. 'A lady's in trouble!' Akaza said as he ran over to her. "Can you stand up? Let's try to get you to the nursery room" Akaza told her. "Thank you very much, I've always had a weak body" the girl said. "My... My... Chest. My chest just starts hurting all of a sudden." She push her chest onto him and said "Hold me tight like this."

"My chest feels like it's going to burst" she said. 'Is she, trying to seduce me?' Akaza said in his head. "Hey, look into my eyes Akaza" the girl said. "I'm Kurono Kurumu, please be a good friend to me, ok?" Something in her eyes was pulling Akaza in. 'This feeling, I feel like, hugging her so tight.'

He hugged her and Kurumu was squealing. "What are you doing Akaza!?" she shouted happily. Not knowing to him, Moka was watching from the side. 

Time Skip brought you by Douma wondering what was Akaza doing in that moment as he ate a leg

Akaza regain conscious and he was teleported in front of Muzan. "You fool!" he shouted at him. "What's wrong lord Muzan!? Did I do something wrong!?" Akaza asked him. "You got hypnotized by a succubus! I decide to check on you through your head and I just find out you're being hypnotized by a succubus!" Muzan shouted at him. 

"Don't ever let it happen again! You hear me!?" Muzan shouted at him. Akaza nodded his head and was teleported back to the school. 'That girl was a succubus? Damn it, damn my morals!' Akaza said in his head. He headed back to the school to see Moka talking to Kurumu. "Moka!" Akaza shouted. "It's Akaza!" Kurumu shouted as she hugged him. 

"I'm sorry Kurumu, but I know who you really are" Akaza told her, shocking her. "What?" she said. "You know her true form Akaza?" Moka asked him. "She's a s-"

Kurumu grabbed his head and kissed his lips, shocking everyone around him. 'He's mine! I won't let that slut beat me!' Kurumu shouted in her head. 'Foolish little girl' said a voice. 'Huh?' she said. She pulled away and Akaza walk back. "Wow, that was strange" he said. "This isn't possible. You're suppose to be my slave for all of eternity, and who was that voice?" Kurumu said. 

"What is going on?" Moka asked. Akaza turn to Moka and said "She's a succubus. She hypnotized  me earlier." Moka turn to Kurumu with a scary look and said "You hypnotized my Akaza?"

"I-I... Please don't hurt me!" Kurumu said, as Moka was walking towards her. "Please!" Kurumu said as Akaza got in front of her. "Akaza, what are you doing?" Moka asked him. "I know she did a bad thing to me, but she was just doing something her kind does. Just like how you suck my blood everyday."

Moka calm down and said "Ok, I won't hurt her." Akaza turn to Kurumu and said "Also, you're pretty cute. You should get back to your dorm. All this stress is not good for a pretty thing like you." Kurumu blush and she walked away. 

Time Skip to the next day, brought you this

The next day, Moka had told Akaza that her Rosario has been talking to her

The next day, Moka had told Akaza that her Rosario has been talking to her. "Your Rosario has been talking to you? You know, I don't even know what your true form is" Akaza told her. "Good morning!" Kurumu said as she appear behind them. Akaza jump back a little and said "Oh, it's just Kurumu. What's a cutie like you doing here?"

Kurumu blush from his comment and said "I baked some cookies, won't you eat some?" 

"Sure" Akaza said, grabbing some cookies. He ate some and said "Wow, these are good! You'll make a good wife some day." Kurumu's face was as red as a tomato and she said "Thank you."

"Something is going on here" Moka said, as Kurumu giggled. "A succubus can choose someone as their one and only destine one. And I've decided I want it to be you Akaza!" Kurumu said. "What?" Akaza said. "The way you protected me, and the way you're always constantly flirting with me. I've fallen in love with you, and I'm glad we can start officially dating!"

She turn to Moka and gave her a little death stare. "I just can't wait for us to get married and start having a family!" she said. They heard a laugh and someone wrap their arm around Akaza. "It looks like Akaza over here has become a ladies man."

"Hello, Douma" Akaza said.

A/N: Hello everyone, this is the first book I'm releasing for celebration of me reaching one hundred followers

A/N: Hello everyone, this is the first book I'm releasing for celebration of me reaching one hundred followers. Just want to say thank you for those who got me here and I hope you guys enjoy this story. I decided to give Akaza a flirty personality with girls since I think he's a type of guy to do be like that. Well any way, thank you for reading and hope you all have a good day, and look forward to the next story I'll release in three days.