The Newspaper Club

After what happen with the swimming club, Akaza and the others join the newspaper club. They weren't the only ones as the new student, Tsukune, also join. But during the whole tier time, he was so nervous around them. "You ok?" Doma asked him. "I-I-I'm good!" Tsukne said, taking a little steps away from him. Akaza scoff and said "He's definitely a weakling. And I hate it."

"Thank you everyone for joining the club. So let's begin the club activities for the Youkai Academy newspaper" Miss Nekonome said as the five of them were the only ones there. "Um sensei, how come their is only us five?" Doma asked. "You guys aren't the only ones" she told them. "Excuse me!" someone said. "See, here's your other member."

"I'm sorry I'm late!" the boy said, revealing to be a handsome brown hair boy. "I'm the president of this newspaper club, Morioka Ginei. Pleased to meet ya!" He started going to the girls saying hi to them. 'I don't like the way he's looking at them. No weakling should be talking to them!'

"Gin is the only second year club member. Just ask him anything you don't know about this club" Miss Nekonome said. "You can count on me!' Gin said. Kurumu grabbed Akaza's arm and said "Akaza, I'm not very good with this kind of flirty guy." He pat her head and said "I won't let him touch you."

Miss Nekonome left, leaving them by themselves. Gin explain the basics of the newspaper club and Moka said "He seems like someone we can depend on, right?" Akaza scoff and said "Don't let his weakling germs affect you.' The girls started putting posters on the walls as Gin was observing them. Akaza was standing next to Doma, staring at Gin with hatred. "Don't get so jealous Akaza. He's only being our senpai" Doma told him. Tsukune was having his space from them, murmuring that he had to get out of this school. 

Akaza then spotted Gin bending his knees just so he could look under the girl's skirts. "You asshole!" Akaza shouted as he ran to him and punch him in the face. He hit the wall and everyone turn to them. "What happen!?" they asked. Before Akaza said anything, Gin said "I caught him looking up your skirts. When I tried to confront him, he punched me!"

"What!?" the girl said, shocking Akaza. "What!? No I didn't!" Akaza shouted as the girls slapped him. 

Time Skip brought you by this

"I-I don't like dirty guys!" Moka said as she was running away from Akaza

"I-I don't like dirty guys!" Moka said as she was running away from Akaza. "I told you already, I didn't do it!" he told her, but she kept on running. "It doesn't matter, I don't know you anymore!" Moka shouted at him. 'I'm not serious, but I'm not going to talk to him for a while as a revenge for peeping.'

Akaza was walking outside by himself as he was muttering to himself. "I don't need that weakling Moka. She's too weak for me" he said, as he then growl. "I don't mean that! She's a really nice girl!" he said. "Oh, there you are Akaza" a voice said behind him. He turn around and saw Gin. "What do you want?" Akaza asked him. "I need your help with something, can you come with me?" Gin asked him. "Why would I help you after what you did to me? I don't help weaklings" Akaza told him.