Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

NESSIE'S POV

UGH! I hate my father! How can he say those thing about my mom! When i was little I would sometimes see my father glare at my mom. I didn't think anything of it. But now i see
he hates her cause she is a vampire and has no blood. "How can you say those things! Y'all have been together for years! "Cause i NEVER loved her!' my father said. Wow he is a asshole. "Then why stay with her so long?" I asked. "Cause of you!" UGH! " I HATE YOU EDWARD I WISH U WHERE NEVER MY FATHER!" i said. "DON'T YOU DISRESPECT ME YOUNG LADY!" Edward said. "I CAN IF I WANT YOU ARE NO LONGER MY FATHER!" I said. "Shut up young lady before i slap you!" Edward said. "YOU DO NOT THREATEN MY DAUGHTER YOU ASSHOLE!" My mom said. "YOU ARE NOT TO TALK TO MY MATES DAUGHTER LIKE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" Jasper said. WHAT! he is my moms real mate! OMG! Never saw that coming!

BELLA'S POV
WOW! Jasper is my mate. I always thought of him more then a brother but i thought I was just crazy. "SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE SHE IS MY MATE!" Edward said. "NO SHE'S NOT EDWARD!" jasper said. "You where only with me cause at first I had blood in my veins and then I got pregnant." I said. "Listen her you bitch if it weren't for your daughter and jasper i would kill you! Edward said. Ok this dose not make any since one minute he is like he is not your mate i am. Then he is like I'm going to kill you! Maybe he is brainwashed. But who would brainwash him.

????? POV
I got to be careful or they will find out. I want that stupid bitch away from my jasper. They will never know what hit them! 

ALICE POV
I cant believe I didn't see that she was on her way! "Edward baby just calm down you know you don't want to kill her you love her." I said. "IF HE LOVES ME THEN WHY DID HE CHEAT ON ME WITH YOUR BITCH ASS!" Bella said. "Cause that is what husband and wife do together." I said. "WHAT!" Everyone screamed. " Y'ALL ARE MARRIED!?" Bella asked. "Yes we are mates!" I said

BELLA POV
How can they play us like that! He told me he loved me. Why would they lie to us? "Why did y'all play us like that?!" I asked. "Cause Jasper is the god of war. And you are the goddess of war!" Alice said.