CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER  9

BELLA POV

I can't believe that my ex is the mate of my ancestor. The reason i'm not saying was the mate is cause she is not dead. She faked her death so she could get away from the Voltori. Yes I know I should tell Edward. I'm going to but first i have to find Aria. Oh wait I know! She gave me something  to use if I ever needed her. Well I don't need her but Edward does. I need to speak to Alice.  But first I need to speak to Jasper about this. Hey Jasper can I talk to you alone please? I asked. Yea just a sec. Jasper said. Ok I said. Ok what is it Bella? Jasper asked. Well you know the story Edward just told us of his dead mate and my ancestor? I asked. Yea what about it. Jasper asked. Well Aria isn't dead. I said. WHAT! how do you know this? Jasper asked. Well I met her awhile back. She told me her story. When I met Edward I didn't think it was the same Edward. But she gave me this medallion to use if I ever needed her. I said to him. Ok well what do you want to do? Jasper asked. Well I was thinking that I use this and bring Aria here then we get Edward to meet us somewhere and they can see each other. I said That is a amazing idea Bella! Jasper said. Great now I need to speak to Alice about this. I said. Bella? Jasper said. Yes? I asked. I don't think that is a good idea. Jasper said. Why not? I asked. Well she just found out about Edward. Think of how she feels. Jasper said Oh my I forgot about that. I said. Ok I will just use the medallion to find her then. 

ARIA POV

Oh how I miss my mate. He was so amazing. I have kept a eye on him. I'm glad he moved on for awhile but I have a feeling that Edward and I are going to see each other again real soon.