What's Next?

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the great amount of support on this story. It means so much that you guys enjoyed my writing. I feel so honored for the almost 25k reads like I cannot express my thanks enough for y'all!

A lot of people have also been asking me, though it's been almost a year, if I am writing any more Percabeth stories. Here's the bad news: the answer is no. I'm really sorry, but I've just outgrew the fandom over time.

The good news is, that I am working on my own original story! I'm really excited for it and I'm having so much fun writing it, especially because it brings awareness to mental health, interracial relationships, non-toxic masculinity, sickness affecting family members, and more. The characters, I'm really proud of, and the plot, everything. I'm super excited for when I can share it with you guys!

If you're wondering if I'm leaving this account, the answer is a big fat no. I still want to write stories for you guys, share my love of fandoms, and practice my writing. SO, I've created a PETER PARKER X READER ONESHOT BOOK with short stories of the reader and Peter Parker, or Spider-Man from Marvel. I hope you guys give it a chance because it has only 10 reads which is really low compared to my other books.

Anyways, thank you for reading and getting this far! I cannot express how much I love y'all and appreciate the support. Have a good day/night!