Epilogue

4 years later

"Annabeth! Wake up now or else you're gonna miss your special day."

Annabeth groaned and opened her eyes. It was still dark outside. "Really Hazel? Why do I have to wake up so early? It's my wedding day, don't you think I deserve to sleep in?"

Hazel laughed. "Nope. And calm down, at least I stopped yelling at you to wake up. Now get your butt out of the bed or else."

Yup, Hazel had forgiven Annabeth for lying to her. It took a few weeks and promises of letting Hazel yell at Annabeth to wake her up, but it still happened. Hazel had quit working as a maid and was now part of the council. She was currently dating Frank too. She just continued waking Annabeth up because she enjoyed it too much.

Annabeth rolled over to find the space next to her empty. "Where's Percy?"

"He woke up earlier than you did for once. Now get out of the bed!"

Sigh.

Annabeth quickly got ready and went to the dining room. It had been years, yet the beautiful designs and decorations didn't cease to amaze her. "Where's Percy?" She asked a nearby servant.

"He won't be seeing you until the wedding, miss." The servant said. Annabeth rolled her eyes, knowing this was Seaweed Brain's doing just to spite her. Unfortunately, he had gotten quite good at doing it.

"Okay, thank you." Annabeth said. Yes, Percy and Annabeth had been dating ever since the kiss. Annabeth had healed pretty well, but sometimes they both had flashbacks to the rebel attacks. This was why they started sleeping together: comforting each other when they started screaming, or thrashing in their sleep.

After Annabeth had finished eating breakfast, she, Hazel, and Piper were planning to lay low and rest till the wedding. She walked up the stairs to the library. It wasn't very full at the moment, since it was still really early. It used to be a pretty small room, but later on, Annabeth and Sally had worked on expanding and redecorating it, because of how tiny and boring it looked.

She grabbed the book she was in the middle of reading and flipped to her current page. She suddenly started when she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning to find Piper earnestly grinning at her.

"Piper! How did your date with Jason go?" Annabeth said, embracing her. Piper grinned. She looked like she was glowing. "It was really fun. Surprisingly, Jason could cook. I think Leo built something that helped him cook." Piper and Jason were happily engaged and were planning to get married in half a year.

"Now, we need to relax." Piper said. Soon, Annabeth, Hazel, who had just arrived, and Piper, were getting their nails done by a few maids. Annabeth did not specifically enjoy it, but Piper did insist.

After some time, they all ate a pretty good lunch of bread and eggs. Then, it was time to prepare for the wedding.

Annabeth had to have her blonde hair straightened and curled. She thankfully was wearing a very laid back white dress and had minimal makeup on. She was NOT a fan.

It took about three hours for Annabeth, her bridesmaids who were Piper and Hazel (obviously) and her flower girl, Percy's little sister Estelle, to get completely ready. Once everyone was finally prepared, most of the wedding decorations were in place, and the food was ready, guests started coming in.

The wedding was taking place in the ballroom. Annabeth had planned out the decorations, but she didn't have a chance to see the finished ballroom. She was in the back room, along with Hazel, Piper, Sally, and Estelle.

"Annabeth, honey, you look beautiful," Sally said, smiling at her. "Thanks Sally, you do too." Suddenly Estelle tugged on Sally's shirt. "Mommy, mommy! Where aw my fwowes?" "Don't worry, let's go find your flowers sweetie," Sally said, taking Estelle by the hand and leading her away, shooting Annabeth a reassuring smile.

Soon it was just the three girls in the room. "Annabeth, are you okay?" Hazel said, noticing Annabeth's face. She sighed. "Yeah, I think so. It's just, what if I do something wrong? I know that I'm making the right choice but what if I screw up?"

Piper took Annabeth's arm. "It's a life long decision. And since you know you're doing the right thing, you won't screw up. Plus, you can tell how much Percy loves you when he looks at you. His eyes start sparkling."

"Yeah, and we all know you love him too. So there's no way you guys are gonna screw this up. You two are soulmates." Hazel said, taking her other arm.

Suddenly the outside noise died down. Annabeth took a deep breath. It was time.

I can do this.

When Percy walked up onto the stage, everyone smiled and applauded. He took a deep breath, steeling his nerves. He wasn't nearly as nervous four years ago when he was about to get married to Calypso, probably because he knew it wasn't real.

What if I fail?

What if I can't be King?

What if I can't manage a kingdom?

What if Annabeth leaves?

"Percy, you got this man. I know you're nervous, but you got this. Annabeth loves you." Frank said, coming to his side.

Percy smiled. He was still a bit nervous. Especially about the rebel attack. They did have no evidence it would happen, but it still could. But he pushed down his thoughts and worries. "Thanks man. I appreciate it."

After Percy stood on the stage his parents spoke for a bit. Poseidon talked about how Percy would make a great king and Annabeth would make a fantastic queen, but at the end he said something about their love. Percy could've sworn his dad just winked at him.

Progress.

Sally talked about Annabeth taking her place, their love for each other, hanging out with Tyson, who had went abroad recently, and taking care of Estelle. She smiled at Percy at the end.

Then the wedding march played, and Annabeth walked out.

She was wearing a long white dress which was simple but gorgeous. She wasn't exactly wearing a veil the traditional way, but hanging down from her hair, which was in a Dutch braid crown. She carried a huge bouquet of roses.

She looked beautiful.

It was hard when your parents didn't accept you lying and had completely left your life. Her father and brothers had left, and her mother didn't approve of her marriage with Percy. But it was okay.

Jason, who was like a brother to her, walked her down the aisle. He handed her off to Percy, and that's when it hit Annabeth.

Percy's hair was combed to the side, but once again, still wasn't completely down. His green eyes sparkled like Hazel had said. He was smiling the quirky little sarcastic smile, with one corner tilted higher than the other.

Amazing.

She and Percy stood across from each other. Then it was time for their wedding vows.

"Annabeth, at first we had kind of a rivalry. We didn't always get along, but I was drawn to you and I wanted to figure out more about you. Even through everything we've been through, I've fallen in love over the last four years. You never fail to cheer me up and put my in my place, and you're really supportive. And I will support you too, and I promise to be there for you like you've been there for me. I love making you smile and laugh. Your laugh literally sounds so perfect. I'll love you since the day I die, and I promise I will be yours and only yours."

Annabeth grinned. "Percy, I agree, we did have kind of a rivalry. I had a crush on you since day one and overtime those feelings never faded. I loved you even through all of the challenges we've been through and faced. You never fail to make me laugh, and your cooking skills are just perfect. I'll support you like you support me, and you cheer me up with your annoying self. I love the way you smile and your beautiful green eyes. I'll love you forever."

After some time, Annabeth's heart started pounding. Then she saw Percy lean in, and she brought her head in closer and they kissed. It was like their first kiss; beautiful. Sparks flew. The outside world became more vivid and bright. Annabeth felt excited, happy, like she could take on the world. All her doubts flew away as she pulled away and smiled at Percy.

Percy and Annabeth, forever.