🦋4🦋

Time skip to marriage day.

Its my marriage day. How fast 3 days past away I didn't even notice.

I was standing infront of jimin, priest saying something that I didn't hear. At last, he said 'You can kiss the bride' He leaned forward and bent his head towards the crowd, that was my opportunity. I secretly took out a photo of mine and placed it on my lips before he kissed me. The photo's front side was on my lips, I saved my first kiss. Its true. Even tho I am a badass, I ain't a slut. We pulled out and I place that photo of mine in the purse that I was holding, then we bow down to guests.

We went to the mansion after having dinner. We were in living room.

"Is it your mansion?" He asked, looking around as he came here for the first time.

"First of all, this is OUR mansion. And second, yes its OUR mansion. Follow me." I said and he followed me. We reached to my bedroom. His luggage were in my room. "This is my but from now on our bedroom. Come in."

We came inside the room and I continued. "See, there is bathroom.

That's balcony, this is closet, your clothes are already fixed by my butler. Okay? Any doubts?"

"Um, I don't have any doubts." He replied, I think still recovering from that photo kiss. I nod then went to guest room's bathroom to freshen up so that he will feel free.

...

As I entered our bedroom, I found him looking here and there. I asked him "What are you checking for?" He looked at me with his teary eyes. I panicked and ran upto him. "Hey, what actually happened?" I said as I put my hand on his back.

"I-I lost my c-contact lens." He said looking at me with his teary eyes, then again started to find it. I sighed seeing something on bathroom's basin counter as its door was opened.

"Jimin, what's that?" I asked with bored expression because he was just overreacting over a small thing.

"Oh that's my lens." He was about to go but I said 'You wait here, I will get it.' and grab the lens from the basin and gave it to him. He looked happy. "You know my hyung gifted me this as they know I really like lenses a lot." He said giggling and sat on the chair infront of the dressing table.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him even tho I know we came after having dinner.

"No, I am sleepy." He said as he rubbed his eyes softly. I nod at his adorable state and made bed for us to sleep.

"Go sleep on bed, I will manage on the couch." I said and was about to go to sleep, he held my wrist softly. I look at him coldly which made him look down, immediately leaving my wrist. I turned towards him, asking coldly. "What do you want?"

"W-will you sleep with me? I am scared to sleep alone in this big r-room." He said looking down fidgetting with his fingers. I look at him surprised butl ended up sleeping with him on the bed. All the night he was hugging me, the more I tried to get free from him, the more he tightly hug me snuggling into my chest making my heart skip a bit. Lastly I just sighed and hugged him back putting my arm under his head. He snuggled more into my chest. Since I was wearing this 👉

his nose was going inside my shirt, his breath was soft and hot

his nose was going inside my shirt, his breath was soft and hot. His lips slightly touched my clothed breast. I was feeling like.... like.... how to explain? I was feeling really good. Not in THAT way. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling sleepy.