🦋11🦋

After safely reaching home, I carried him on my back because he was unable to walk.

I placed him on the bed in our room. Then I took him to bathroom to clean him with warm water.

After cleaning him, I dressed him up. Then placed him in the middle of our bed. I dressed him in his favorite onesie after dressing his wounds.

"Sit here okay? I will bring something for you to eat." I was about to go but he held my hand and did a grabby hands. "Ani~ Jagiya~" I softly said but his eyes started to form water which made me even soft. I sigh then picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and snuggle into my neck. After that incident he talked for the first time.

"You k-know I was very scared." He whispered. I placed him on the counter and stayed a little in his embrace. "I-I was missing you so much noona.... I was very hungry b-but they didn't gave me anything. N-not even water." I quickly broke the hug and stared at his face for a moment. Then I grabbed his cheeks in my hands gently and pecked his whole face and lastly him lips. I grabbed a glass and filled water in it. I gave that to him and in like one go, he finished it all.

"You want kimchi?" I asked him. He nodded. I grabbed kimchi's packet from refrigerator and heat that. Then I put rice in it. I know he will eat rice with it.

After I served it on a plate, I feed him. "You didn't ate anything, did you noona?" He asked. I shook my head. He grabbed the chopsticks from my hand and fed me. I grabbed another pair of chopsticks and fed him too.

After we were done, I took him back to our room and laid him down on bed. He pushed me a little on the bed that made me lay on the bed next to him. Then he layed himself on it and came closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling into my neck. I smiled at looked down to see him fast asleep.  I slept in his embrace.