🦋6🦋

I woke up feeling someone on me. I look down only to see a baby laying his whole body on me while hugging me like a koala. And that baby was none other the Jimin. I smiled looking at his baby face then kissed his chubby cheeks before heading to bathroom for getting ready.

I wore a simple white crop T-shirt with black joggers then walk in the kitchen to see the maids preparing breakfast so I went in our room. Today is saturday so we both have holiday. I checked time and it shows 9:32 in the morning so I woke Jimin up.

"Jimin, Jimin-ah. Wake up Jimin. It's 9:32, wake up. Don't you want to have breakfast?" I said shaking him softly. He groaned then pulled me on the bed and hugged me mumbling something against my neck.

"Lemme sweep (sleep) na~" He said in baby voice which made me want to smooch his Mochi like pinky-pinky lips. I smiled then look at him, he was pouting and a sudden urge to kiss him rush through my guts. I cupped his face then squeeze it, seeing his rosy lips, I attached my lips onto him, locking it with mine. My first kiss. He was smelling of strawberry and vanilla, his lips tasted really sweet. Sometime later I sensed him moving his lips too. His eyes were closed and hands were on my waist. I brushed his hair with my finger tips. He broke the kiss and looked at me still eyes closed but a small smile on his lips. He then slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me, resting his chin on my collarbone. I put my hand on his one cheek and caressed his lips with my thumb in circular motion. I greet him.

"Good morning baby Mochi." I said and he smiled, nodding then kissed my thumb that was still moving in circular motion on his rosy lips. I smiled at him sweetly but then a gush of guilt rush throug my veins.

"W-what happened noona?" He asked seeing my sad face.

"Noona?" I asked because he never called me by my name, nor 'noona' so I was a bit surprised.

"I-I got to know that you are 8 months older then me." He said, we were still in that position cuz it was comfortable. I put my hand in his hair, massaging his head gently. "But answer, what happened to you?"

"Oh. Well, I wanna say sorry to you for two days ago our meeting day and yesterday's cold behavior. I didn't wanted to act like that but the situation made me like that." I said.

"Its okay noona." He said then smiled. Oh how I wanted to see that smile again on his face. And that time, I promised myself that I will protect this human Mochi from the outside of the world. I smile at the thought then sat up that caused Jimin to sat up too but on my lap. Oh boy, he was light as feather.

"Now go and fresh up hm? Breakfast is ready. I will wait for you here as you don't know the way to kitchen." I said and he nodded. I smiled and helped him to sat up on the bed. He stood up on the bed then started to make bed. "Its okay baby. You go, I will do it."He nod then ran to bathroom like a child. I chuckled then started to do my work. After some time he came out with only boxers and towel on his exposed shoulder.

"What should I wear?" He went towards closest mumbling to himself that I heard too. I chuckled and went towards him then picked up a pair of shorts and a pink puma T-shirt.

"Were this Jiminie." I gave it to him and he went in the bathroom to change. Then came out and sat on the chair placed infront of dressing table. He started to dry his hair with hair dryer. I walk upto him and took the dryer from him, helping in drying his hair. He looked from mirror then smiled. "So tell me jiminie, what do you like to eat." Even tho I know what he liked through the portfolio that I searched for after first meeting of us, I asked him to be genuine. He smiled then started to say. We were talking until his hair dryed, then I style his hair and took him to dining table where there were breakfast.