🦋12🦋

After 9 years.

"Jiya!!! Come here you little naughty girl!!" I heard Jimin shouting from living room. Then I went in living room from kitchen to see it all messy. There was feather everywhere, pillows were scattered and then I saw my both babies running upto me.

"Eomma, see appa is beating me!!" She said playfully and hide behind me.

"Ohhh I am beating you huh?! Jagi!! She first ruined my hair with her hairpins." Jimin exclaimed pointing at the girl behind me. I was just staring at them lovingly.

"No Eomma!! He is just lyi- HAHAHAHHAHAHH S-STOP APPA HAHAHAHHA." Jimin cut her off by grabbing and tickling her.

"Okay now enough!! What you both did to the living room huh?!??" They stopped and stood up from ground head hunging low. "Now who will clean it?!"

"You of coarse." They said with a high five. I looked at them with raised eyebrows and done face then sighed.

"You both have to do it and its your punishment." I said and went in the kitchen not listening there excuses. I heared them sighing and Jimin saying something. Then hearing that Jiya repeating behind him made me smile.

I started to make Jimin- I mean Mochi for both of them as a reward. I heard them both sighing again so I went in the living to see them sitting on the couch. Living room was tidy now so I took those mochis with me in a plate in living.

"Surprise!!" I exclaimed. They both looked at me with lit up eyes. I laughed and kissed there boths' forehead. "You both did a hard work so here is your reward." I said giving them plate full of colourfull mochis. Jiya kissed my cheek and Jimin peck my lips before saying.

"Thankyou" Then started to eat. That's the story of my own family who is now happy.

We live in forest area where no one know. I quit Mafia. We live in a small house. My husband Jimin go to a company where he can go late and come home faster. Our daughter is in school and she had made many friends. And me? I am now housewife. The reason behind us living like this is that,

9 years ago when Jiya was not in this world yet, some terrorists broke into our parents' house and killed them because they got to know that they were my parents and parents in law. So, I decided to hand over my queen position to government and secretly went out of that City. I took Jimin in busan's forest where I had already made a small house to take rest whenever I had missions in busan. The enemies don't know that there was a house in the forest so we settled there.

Some days later I found him a job in company. Oh and did I said jimin's father's company was already handled by his uncle, my father in law's brother.  From that day we started to live happily. When Jimin got to know that I was pregnant, he was very happy. And for the first time I saw him that much happy after we moved in forest. And like that we lived happily with our daughter.

.............................

"That's how it ended the story of them. Happy? Now sleep." Saying this that old lady in her late 50s tugged her granddaughter in bed. She went out of the room and then found her daughter standing infront of her with teary eyes. The lady signalled her to be quite scared that her granddaugher might will wake up, and went in her daughter's room to pack her bag. After packing she was about to go but then her daughter entered in the room with red sobby face and grabbed the lady's hand tightly.

"E-eomma, how will I live without you? How will Taehee live without you Eomma?" She said crying.

"One day I have to go to your appa Jiya. So why not today? Your appa must be waiting for me right? Take care of yourself, Taehee and lastly your husband Seokjin yeah?" Saying this her hand loosened from Jiya's hand and went in her house which was in forests. Jiya was crying behind so Seokjin came and hugged her.