9 QUEENS 1 KING(INTRO)

Hello readers welcome to another story with fantasy and Dark romance and political formation...the story will take on different parts read all the parts to get the flow

NOTE:-strictly only for 18+ so kindly read further if your only 18+

INTRO TO ALL CHARCTERS OF THE STORY

NOTE:-PLEASE IMAGINE YOURSELF AS CHARACTER TO GET THE FLOW OF THE STORY

IN THE COUNTRY OF HEAVEN a magical world there are several kingdoms which are ruled by different kings among them there is the "KINGDOM OF TRISTAIN" ruled by king "Lauren" who had a small unit of military power and was surviving through happiness ...

IN THE COUNTRY OF HEAVEN a magical world there are several kingdoms which are ruled by different kings among them there is the "KINGDOM OF TRISTAIN" ruled by king "Lauren" who had a small unit of military power and was surviving through happiness surrounded in his kingdom...

As days pass on a war breaks out in the country of heaven...where different kings start attacking other kingdoms to acquire them and enlarge their rule...due to lack of support king Lauren had no idea what to do even her queen was not able to find a solution to protect his kingdom from other kings...

9 princesses enter kings dorm...

King:-what all my precious daughter doing here...??

Jihyo:- father we like to support you in the war to protect our kingdom from falling...

King:- What are you saying princess jihyo?

Nayeon:-yes father we can't just sit and watch you suffer all by yourself even if you didn't get a son you looked after us with so much love...

Queen:-war is not a joke for letting you girls go and fight all the strongest warriors out there...

mina:-but mother, we are not joking we are strong enough to protect ourselves 

King:- no princesses I can't let you do it please go back to your dorm

Jihyo:- Father you know there is no warrior who is stronger than me in the entire TRISTAIN...why are you still doubting us...

Nayeon:- Father let us do it...

King:- ok you all can divide the rule and report me for your position