9 QUEENS 1 KING(SPY REVENGE)

QUICK PEEK:-

                      IN THE PREVIOUS PART AFTER HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH MOMO...BUT I WAS PRETTY SAD OF THINKING NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE PERFECT QUEEN FOR MYSELF...

after momo left and I hide as someone came in and we didn't want me and momo to be caught in the act together...

Y/N:-why do they have to come in now of all time I would have gotten out too...

as I saw it was none other than Princess Jihyo...jihyo sat down in the steaming water and start taking her dress off...

I was so angry with her before she enters the water and take off her clothes...I was in shock for a moment thinking

Y/N:- (what I'm seeing now is really the princess Jihyo that I know...??under the armor I couldn't actually see anything...)

I didn't know she had such a wonderful body inside that armor hiding...I couldn't believe what I'm seeing in front of me...

she lifts her hand up giving me a perfect view of that body that's drenched in the water

she lifts her hand up giving me a perfect view of that body that's drenched in the water...with her finger, she is rubbing her hair combing everything behind...she is running her hand all over her body cleaning herself...

I was not able to control myself seeing her flawless body her boobs are so massive it is bigger than princess momo...my hands were itching so much to grab it...even though I hate her...I couldn't take my eyes off...

My dick getting harder just by seeing princess

My dick getting harder just by seeing princess...I just wanted to jump and suck that lovely body...since she hates me so much if she sees me...she will definitely kill me...so I should be more careful before approaching this arrogant bitch...if not my ribs will be broken into pieces...

So I hold myself back a little and waited for my chance...after she left I also slowly sneaked out of the bathhouse...after spending the night we all got ready to head back to the place...

BUT SHOCKING THINGS WERE GOING ON WELL WITHOUT ME IN THE PALACE...

that's when a partner of Spy Lisa jumped in...I totally forgot that spies usually work in pairs and when I was away they thought this was the perfect movement to break through...she sneaked into the palace and met with Lisa while serving her food...