OOOOO3OOOOO

Macau was a vibrant, exciting city, pulsing with energy. 

Amongst it all though, Xialing's address was a tall, dark building alit only by the vibrance of the other buildings surrounding it. 

"You sure this is the right place?" Katy asked, eyeing the tall, looming shadow of a building that was clearly under some sort of construction.

"This is the address on the postcard," Shaun replied, checking the card for confirmation. 

With that they headed on inside, where they quickly found themselves heading up the elevator along with a very stern-looking man who offered Shaun a tablet to sign but that was all the interacting with them he did. Shaun pressed the man with questions, asking about his sister, but the man said nothing, turning away from them. 

"Seems like a nice fella. And this elevator really seems definitely up to code - absolutely no chance of it just falling off the side of the building," Katy chatted, trying to ease some of the tension.

As if on cue, the elevator gave a lurch, but only because they had reached their destination, as they momentarily discovered.

"Bus Boy!" They were immediately greeted by a grinning guy wearing a very colourful jacket that perfectly matched his bright pink hair. 

"Uh-" The guy showed them his phone where the video - now viral - of Shaun's takedown of the assassins on the bus played.  "Oh no..."

 The guy chatted rapidly to Shaun, before turning to Katy with equal excitement. 

"Oh, my Chinese sucks," Katy told him. 

"Oh, all good," he said, switching to English. "I speak A-B-C. I'm Jon Jon."

"Jon Jon."

"So Bus Boy, the Driver, and-" he turned to Dryaa. "Who are you?"

"She's with us."

"I'm with them. I'm a friend. Just tagging along for the ride."

"Fun! Cool, cool! These two seem like pretty awesome pals!"

"They are."

"Very nice." He swept his arms around the trio and led them forward into the bustling room.  "Welcome to the Golden Daggers Club." He sighed contentedly and turned his focus back to Shaun.  "Okay, let's get you ready to fight!"

"Wait what-"

"We're a multi-platform global operation," Jon Jon explained. "Every fight livestreamed on the dark web. Thousands of viewers placing bets as we speak. This is gonna take your brand to a whole new level."

"Uh, I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding," Dryaa broke in.

"Yeah, I'm not here to fight," Shaun agreed. 

But Jon Jon just kept talking. "Usually, you gotta fight your way to the centre ring, but a viral star like you? Front of the line, baby!"

"Hey I like your spike face," Katy called to a viewer as they passed by. 

"Look, I'm not here to fight anyone, okay? I'm here to find my sister, Xu Xialing."

"Never heard of her," Jon Jon was quick to say.  "We just lost a fighter at the last minute, so you get the next slot, lucky you!"

They were now walking - well, Jon Jon was leading them - down a long hall filled with small glass-covered rooms where a duel was taking place behind each with various different styles and fighters. The nearby surrounding crowd gasped as one fighter slammed his opponent into the glass.