OOOOO10OOOOO

"I seriously thought we were gonna die that day. And I had only learned to shoot a bow like a day earlier, and now I'm on a freaking battlefield, killing all these Soul Suckers with Shaun's auntie, who's this awesome magical Kung Fu goddess-"

"And I'm hanging onto The Great Protector and Dryaa at this point," jumped in Shaun.  "With my sister, trying not to get eaten by the Mega Soul Sucker-"

"Ugh, the Mega Soul Sucker was such a nasty bitch!"

"Yeah it was trying to eat our dragon's soul-" Dryaa explained. "Which would have allowed it to destroy the entire universe!"

"Yeah!"

The three continued to talk over one another, each jumping in with pieces of their own to add to the epic tale. 

Back home in San Fran, the friends met up with Soo and John again, who just stared back at them blankly as they recounted their adventure. 

"I only had one arrow left and all I could hear in the back of my mind was my mom's voice saying, "Just take the shot you little mooch!" And so I aimed right for the sucker's throat, and I let it fly."

"And she hit it dead on!"

"Yeah and then Shaun used the Ten Rings to like, to do this like crazy Kamehameha fireball thing that exploded the thing-"

"And all this blood and guts and body parts went flying!" Dryaa recalled. 

"And he saved the world."

"Yeah, we lost some good people that day," Shaun finished.  "But we made it."

"We made it." 

 "And that's not even the best part! The best part is that these two are finally doing it!" Katy gestured to her two friends. 

"Katy is the best third wheel."

"Yeah I am!"

"Okay, are you done mocking me already?" Soo finally spoke, finally finding a break in her friends' story. 

"We're not mocking you."

"No? So where is this sister of yours?" she asked Shaun.

"She's back at my dad's compound shutting down his operations."

"Yeah his dad was the head of the Ten Rings for the past thousand years," Dryaa explained. 

Soo shook her head.  "Two weeks ago you were parking cars for tips and now you want me to believe you're now saving the world from soul-sucking monsters."

"Yeah..."

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"I know you're trying to get back at me for what I said last time, but I'm not going to apologize for speaking the truth as a friend. I really meant what I said and, in fact, I actually think this whole bit you're doing just further proves my point. You guys are obviously-"

Soo was cut off suddenly when they all noticed it - the glowing orange light materializing before their table. The light itself turned out to be attached to a portal from which a man in long robes emerged.

It was Wong, Master of the Mystic Arts, an ally of the Avengers who had aided in their victory and reversing of the Snap.

"Shang-Chi?" he called into the suddenly dead-silent restaurant.  "Shang-Chi?"

"Uh, here, present..." Shaun raised his hand. 

Upon identifying him, Wong strode forward up to them, pushing John and Soo's chairs out of the way. "My name is Wong."