Part 8- where has Mr Birling been?

Masturbating. That's what he's been doing. Effortlessly trying to realise the pressure he felt. Again and again. Up and down, ejaculation after ejaculation. The socks, tissues and the noise all become a bit too much for Mrs Birling. Finally she snapped.

"DEAR GOD! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE A HARD HEAD BUSINESS MAN" Sybil fired out.

Mr Birling stopped thrusting his cock up and down, staring at his wife, his social superior, in the eyes. There he took here in fire and blood and anguish.

Sucking on her nipples, Mrs Birling groaned loudly. He rubbed his fore and index finger slowly along her clit, building and building tension within Mrs Birling . He slipped three fingers inside her wet, needy and desperate vagina. Grazing his fingers along her g-spot. Getting faster and faster each time. Pressing harder and harder. Sybil grasped Arthur's head pushing it between her surprisingly perky boobs. Arching her back, moaning lustily Mrs Birling began to cry out when Mr Birling stopped.

Her body become desperate for his touch. She dove her hand down, but he stopped her. Again he slowly began sucking her clit and tracing her labia with his tongue. He pressed his tongue just inside her vagina, causing her to beg. "Please- uhh- please". She needed the release, but he wouldn't give it to her.

He began building up speed and pressure. Sybil screamed passionately. She'd never felt so alive. As he traced her inner thighs with his fingers, every touch caused an electric sensation to shoot through her body. Just as she was at the point of release. Again mr Birling stopped.

This time she cried out "why!!" "Please" but he still wouldn't give it to her. He inserted his massively rigid, lusciously hard cock into her filling her up. With every thrust her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she let out a a high pitched, yet powerful moan each time. He pressed and pressed against her g-spot every time, creating a burning sensation like no other. She needed this, she craved it.

However, once again her pulled out. He viciously grabbed her hair, guiding her mouth to his dick. She lingered by his shaft sending pleasure pulses around his body. She swallowed all 9 inches whole gagging and gasping for air. He pressed her head harder and harder each time. She sucked his shaft seductively, shooting him a pricing look up before she began to thrust along his smooth, fanciable penis once again.

Mr Birling groaned deeply, tightening his grip on Mrs Birling hair. He reached climax. Pouring his hot cum all over her body.

He pushed her down sensually licking it off her body. Arousing her. He grabbed his tie, tying her to the grand, white head board. Once again he inserted his fingers, this time four, into her pouring wet vagina. This time he simultaneously caressed her g-spot while sucking her hard, erect clit. With his free hand he massaged her boob, squeezing her nipple sending a rippling sensation throughout her body. Mrs Birling was so aroused, she squirted. The liquid projected into Arthur's mouth and he licked the excess off of her, her ran his tongue along her labia walls, inside her opening and back to her clit before giving her the final push. Her release.

She screamed. She moaned so loudly. He body was on fire, she shook, she was breath taken. She could only think about the ironically heavenly sensation that Over took her body. She lay there speechless for minutes, waiting for the orgasm to end.

He lay next to her. She said "God, that's why I married you"