Part 10- Sheila's POV

As I arrived there he was. I knew he was handsome, I'd herd rumours. But MY GOD. He is STUNNING! I drank him in. Scanning him up and down. The way his dress shirt clung to his round muscles, made it seem like his white, fitted shirt would just burst at the flex of his muscles. 

He said I looked amazing!

It was never like this with Gerald. No excitement, no connection no tension. It could partly be the fact the Gerald is extreamly ✨gay✨. I had always had my suspicions about Gerald and Eric. The gay I'm good with - the incest is rather, how do I put it. Revolting. I guess Gerald was too consumed with his list for Eric - when he didn't come near me all last summer i had assumed it was an Eva thing (RIP) but guess it was an Eric thing.

Every moment with Harry is fascinating. Without even coming near me, my body lights on fire. How - how can he be able to make me loose all rationality.

He told me about how he is planning a protest for WOMEN'S RIGHTS! He's perfect. I'm not one to Fan girl, to conform with societal standards- but he is just perfect. The best part he understands me, he allows me to be me, he's most impressed I don't conform with society.

His eyes. His piercing blue eyes, shot me lustful looks. I'd hold eye contact. Studying his in-depth, sparkling eyes, that held both wisdom and adventure. His eyes weren't just a simple blue they had speckles of grey and gold, making them look almost expensive. I mean I would pay to stare into his beautiful eyes all day.

We talked about everything and anything. Yet the most powerful moments were in our silence. It was almost comforting. They said more than words could ever.

God! It's like I've known him my whole damn life.

Every second was like an infinity, but one I would reside in for eternity. This man, this handsome attention demanding man holds my soul. Even perhaps even part of my heart. No- surely not. Right? I've known him all of a week. I can't love him. Not truly. Right?

The way his words rolled off his tongue and fell onto his lips, enticed me more.

Knock! And there was Eric. God why, why! I was pissed off to unreal levels when Eric arrived. I never wanted to leave.

He walked me to the door, his arm brushing up against mine, igniting my entire body. By cheeks glowing crimson, he noticed. A grin emerged from the side of lips, enhancing his dimples. Nothing could ruin this moment.

But there he was. Gerald. He said he was only a friend of Eric's but who's going to believe that bullshit. The unsaid lever of anger between the two rose quickly. I shot a nasty look at Eric, then to Gerald, then an apologetic one to Harry.

You want Sheila back do you? Harry question. Oh dear god.

Fear flowed through my body, causing my stomach to twist and turn. I had neglected to mention the inspector to Harry, as despite everything, despite wanting to tell the world what we did, I couldn't word it. I didn't know how. All anyone knew was me and Gerald broke up, not the interrogation, not the twin situation and definitely not the gay one.

What do I do....