Part 13 - set sail

Eric fearful that half nine was too late to awaken, woke at around 7. He did some last minute packing doing his best to avoid waking Gerald.

In the midst of his hurrying around Eric paused for a moment. He stood there lustfully gazing at his love, Gerald. God he looks so peaceful when he sleeps. His beautiful king eyelashes flickered, his strong, handsome bday rested in a comfy position. Gerald stirred in his sleep snapped Eric out of his love casted trace.

"Mmm - Eric - honey - w-what are you doing?" Gerald question with concern but main my confusion. "Wait. Are you going without me?!" Gerald shot up. "After everything we have been through - together - you want to up and leave. Without me!"

Eric chucked slightly. While he wanted to quickly defuse this situation, quietly - he knew he had some one who loved him. Gerald's face crew angrier and the sight of Eric mischievous grin. "No, no of course not." Eric quietly assured Gerald. Afraid he'd wake up the others. " I was just worry-full about being in time that's all."

Gerald groggily rose. Stretching his muscles. His bare chest tensed igniting Eric. Eric's eyes roamed Gerald drinking him in. "Hmm, getting a good luck ay" Gerald self-assuredly chucked. Eric's face lit up red. "You can look all you want babe" Gerald said thriving of Eric's reaction.

Gerald and Eric engaged in a king, warm, loving hug.  But a small (well rather large) surprise broke it up. "Hmm now who's the one whose excited" Eric grinned. "Don't worry I'll take good care of you"

Eric trailed his hand down Gerald's bare torso and down his pyjama trousers, cupping Gerald's erection. Eric began pumping back and forth watching Gerald and his eyes flickered with passion. Gerald began to moan but Eric swiftly placed his free hand over his mouth, quietening him. "You don't want to wake the others" Eric seductively whispered in Gerald's ear.

While tending to Gerald's hardness Eric vegans kissing down from Gerald's ear to his shoulder. Panting in his ear. It didn't take king for Gerald to fill up Eric's hand. He began to moan loudly but Eric cover his mouth again, but this time with Gerald's remains in his hand.

Eric slowly licked his fingers, clearing them of Gerald. Gerald reached for Eric. "Ah, ah, ah there's no time for that. But trust me no one's more miserable than me" Eric said.

The two picked up their bags and crept to the door. Just as the reached the front of the house they were met by Sheila. "And.... Where do the two do you think you are going?" Sheila playfully queried.

"Erm, we - erm.." neither do them knew what to say.
"Well you don't need to lie to me. I know you're going in the Titianic to France, in the hopes to escape the oppressive society in which Britain participates in. And I also know father expects you Gerald to re-propose to me." Sheila spoken.

Both in a purse state of shock, Eric spoke first. "You what! Father asked you to propose to Sheila and you didn't tell me!" Eric angrily whispered still weary of his mother and father.

"Well yes but I didn't think it was worth bringing it up since I obviously wasn't going to." Gerald justified.
"And what makes you think I'd every say yes" Sheila murmured.
"Still you should've told me." Eric's voice was riddled with hurt. "We're in this together." Eric spoke as his eyes tested up.
"I know- I know. I'm sorry." Gerald felt guilt weighing him down.

"Well I hate to ruin the pity party but I'm coming with and so is Harry. Don't worry we bought our own tickets."  A cheeky grin appeared on Sheila's face.

"Sheila, this was just for us - to get away." Gerald spoke firmly.
"Oh don't worry. Me and Harry are coming back. We're going all the way to New York, and then getting another ferry home. I suspect the two do you aren't come back from France ever, or at least not for a while. Plus having a women there makes you two look less suspicious." Sheila was smitten she had it all planned out. If only she knew the tragedy that would await her.

Harry was waiting in the carriage outside. Eric had convinced Gerald to leave at eight and not 10 like he'd planned. Sheila had told Harry to be here for six, assuming that at least one of her brothers would have the common sense to leave early. I guess she was wrong.

"Where the hell have you been it's been two hours!" Eric asked.
"I do apologise, my two idiot br- these two awhile" Sheila quickly changed her words, she'd forgotten how grotesque it would be to others to find out that Herald and Eric were brothers on top of them being gay. She had just gotten quite use to it. Gerald didn't feel like a brother to her. Harry thought what Sheila had said was a bit off but ignored it, he just put it down to an early start.

Finally, they set off. They say there in silence for a while, while it all sank in. Everything they were going was wrong, frowned upon and illegal. Gerald and Eric would be imprisoned if caught and Harry and Sheila well their hood to elope certainly wouldn't sit well with anyone in society, especially not her father.