Love is in the air

A/N: I know I haven't posted for a few days but I've been getting ready to do my diploma, basically I'm doing my diploma in drama and once I do that I can officially begin teaching drama in schools so naturally I'm very nervous, in fact my final exam is in 9 hours right now it's currently midnight and I really should be asleep but I'm but too keyed up so I thought I might as well post another chapter, but hopefully I do well tomorrow, for the first time I'm being judged by two examiners instead of one. But enough of my rambling on with the story.

Love is in the air

That night Fester is lying in bed, in his nightshirt and cape.

Gomez in pajamas and robe, sits on the side of the bed.

Fester looked at his brother eagerly.

"So...we've hired Miss Jellinsky?"

"She's a gem, don't you think?" Gomez asked his smitten brother.

"She's... perfect." Fester sighed.

Gomez leaps up in joy.

"Oh, Fester, I'm such a lucky man. I hope that someday you'll know the indescribable joy of having children. And of paying someone else to raise them."

Fester looked to his brother in uncertainty.

"But first ....wouldn't i have to get married?"

Gomez reassured his brother.

"oh, but you're just a boy there's plenty of time You'll meet someone, Someone very
special, Someone who wont press charges, Perhaps several someones."

"I'd like that."

Playfully shoving his brother.

"You rascal! Oh, and what's this?"

Gomez pulls a tattered, clearly cherished magazine from under the covers. He unfolds the centrefold.

Gomez and Fester gaze at the picture
adoringly and sigh.

"Mom."

........................................................................................
........................................

Morticia is seated at her vanity table Thing is doing her nails, Gomez is lying in bed with alchemy curled up next to him with her head resting in his lap.

"Now that we have Debbie, I feel So at ease. The children really took to her."

"Like leeches."

"There's something familiar about Debbie, but I can't quite but my finger on it." Alchemy spoke from Gomez's lap.

All day it had been bugging her, much like the ants that crawl on her skin.

Morticia turned to her loves.

"My loves, now that we're... old
Married folks, with three little ones, do you think we've grown beyond passion?"

Thing finishes doing her nails and scampers away.

Alchemy shoots up from Gomez's lap, stricken with horror.

Gomez too is alarmed.

"My darling?"

"Do you think that, for us, amour is a thing of the past?" Morticia spoke.

Hearing her talk like this made Gomez very upset.

"Cara mia?"

"Do you feel that perhaps that portion of our lives is over?"

"What!"

Alchemy jumps from the bed and rushes to the elder women, wrapping her arms around her alchemy tried to reassure her wife.

"My heart, what brought all this on? You should not trouble yourself with such nonsense, to me you are still the amazing woman I fell in love with, you fill me with passion and desire."

"Yet I'm not young like you."

Alchemy shook her head.

"You are in your prime."

Gomez is so upset he can't speak. He looks around wildly.

"Physical desire..fleeting, or forever? The fire... figment? The fascinat ion... farewell"

"Forever." Alchemy promised.

Gomez bellows, in pain and savage lust.

The house shakes.

"Is our love in the autumn of its years? L'amour, la morte? The lame....fọrgotten?
The fever.... finis?"

"Never!" Alchemy presses kisses to her wife's hair.

Gomez falls onto the floor in front of
Morticia. He is shaking with passion.

"My ecstasy!"

He looks at alchemy.

"My exaltation"

He brings his loves to the bed.

........................................................................................
........................................

Fester is reading in bed. He sighs very
lonely.

He picks up his book, the book's title is.

STRANGE MEN AND THE WOMEN WHO AVOID THEM.

........................................................................................
........................................

The next morning Lurch is polishing the Addams town-car He catches sight
of himself in the shiny enamel. He jumps back, frightened.

........................................................................................
........................................

Back in the main hall Wednesday and Pugsley, were crouched at the top of the stairs.

They clutch the end of a rope, with some
difficulty attached to the rope is a small anvil.

Pubert is sitting at the bottom of the stairs.

Debbie scoops Pubert up, into her arms.
been sitting.

Just in time, a second later, the anvil crashes down, just where Pubert had been sitting.

Alchemy, Morticia and Gomez bustle past, on their way out for the morning.

Alchemy was holding her knives and gun looking gleeful.

"We'll be out most of the morning."

"Fester! Come along!" Gomez yells.

Fester appears, in his coat.

Gomez turns to Fester

"Say goodbye to Debbie."

Fester all but runs past Debbie, his head down.

Mortica hands Debbie a piece of parchment.

"All the important numbers. Police, fire departnent, prison, morgue."

Debbie waves

"Have fun!"

Alchemy, Morticia, Gomez and Fester exit.