True Hell

True hell

A/N: hey guys so I know it's been a while since I updated this story, my laptop finally breathed its last breath, I've had the thing for nearly 10 years, so I had it but a new one, unfortunately, all my previous files that were on my laptop were also lost when the laptop broke, so I've had to rewrite this story, or the last few chapters of this story. Anyway as a belated Christmas gift I'm planning on finishing the story in one complete update, I want this sorry Finished by the end of the year.

Barry Johnson was just your typical guy, he paid his taxes, had a house, a wife, kids and was the police, Sargent.

Throughout his career, Barry had to tackle many difficult people, yet these people took the cake.

Taking swigs from a bottle of Pepto-Bismol Barry addressed the odd assumable in front of him.

"I'm warning you, I've had a bleeding ulcer, I have kidney stones, And I have a headache, Don't push me."

tenderly Gomez spoke

"Of course, officer, I have but one single request."

"Yeah?"

"I demand justice! Someone has married my brother!"

"No." Barry deadpanned.

"She took him to Hawaii!"

humouring him Barry asked.

"Get outta here."

"They have moved into a large, expensive home, where they make love constantly!"

"You got proof? Polaroids?"

"Arrest her! At once! Without delay!"

"Who?"

"Debbie! My brother's wife! The temptress of Waikiki!"

Thing strides onto the desk, and bangs his fist for emphasis.

"Lemme get this straight You want this babe arrested, because she and your brother are having too much fun?"

barely able to say the words Gomez stutters out.

"They have...a lawn."

"And a mailbox!" Granny cried.

"Have you heard enough?"

The sergeant stared at Gomez and the family with disbelief.

"Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?"

"Officer, you must issue a subpoena! I believe they own-"

Morticia interrupts him.

"Gomez! No!"

"A Buick."

"Just leave, Leave quietly Leave now. Don't make me call Ringling Brothers."

Gomez staggers backwards clutching his head.

"Has the planet, gone mad? My brother passion's hostage! I seek justice denied." pulling himself together, and speaking
to the entire room.

"I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise! My name is Gomez Addams, and I have seen evil!"

Granny proudly holds up the baby.

"I have seen horror!"

Lurch smiles shyly and gives a little wave to the crowd.

"I have seen the unholy maggots which
feast in the darkest recesses of the human soul!"

Morticia graçiously announced to the
crowd