The mark of the guard

"Kopa someday this will all be-" Simba was cut off by the babat fruit hitting his head.

"Sorry dad" Kion said. Kopa growled.

"What the heck Kion I'm trying to learn to be-" Kopa was cut off by Kion

"King of the pridelands yeah I know all about it Kopa!" Kion said.

"At least Me and Kiara have our lives figured out what are you gonna do Kion.." growled Kopa.

"Happy" Kion said.

"Kion lets go play!" Bunga said. Bunga dived off of Priderock.

"Have fun with lesson's Kopa." Kion said.

"I can't believe we are related! He's not as fun as he used to be!" Kopa growled. 

"Be nice to him" Simba scowled.

With Kion and Bunga

Kion chased Bunga for the fruit. Kion ran faster and grabbed the fruit. Bunga ticked Kion.

"Bunga stop that tickles" Kion said laughing. The fruit rolled into the outlands.

"Game over" Kion said.

"Says who" Bunga said.

"Well my dad says we can't go into the outlands" Kion said.

"Simba is just a scaredy-cat!" Bunga said. Kion watched Bunga go into the outlands. 

"Bunga!? Watch out?!" Kion yelled.

"Pff Like my uncles say Hakuna Matata?" Bunga said bumping in to Cheezi.

"Bunga get out of there?!" Kion said.

"Ok hyena you wanna see what this honey badger is made out of" Bunga got grabbed my Chongu. "Hey I was gonna show what I was made out of." 

"Hyenas let Bunga go you don't want any trouble with my dad." Kion growled

"Oh Kion! Like you would get in trouble if you went into the outlands" Cheezi laughed

"Fun's over Janja needs his lunch" Cheezi said.

"Lunch?!" Bunga worried.

"No!" Kion said.

"Let! HIm! GO!?" Kion roared like never before and the hyena's dropped Bunga and Bunga ran off.

"Kion How did you roar like that" Bunga asked.

"I don't know" Kion said.