Who are you

Kion was pulled out. The strange lioness started to work on him. Kion then coughed up water. Kion opened his eyes to see a lioness with dark brown fur and brown eyes. 

"Huh? Who are you?" Kion asked. The Lioness looked at him. 

"I'll tell you my name later Let me get you to the tree of life" The lioness said. She grabbed Kion and carried Kion to the tree of life and brought Kion to the Queen. 

"Hello I'm Queen Janna.." Queen Janna said. 

Kion looked up "I'm Kion I am from the Pridelands. 

The Lioness then spoke "How did you get to our river from the Pridelands?" She said. 

Kion asked again "what is your name?" Kion asked. 

Queen Janna said "Her name is Rani the future Queen of the tree of life." 

Kion then spoke "There was a accident?" Kion started "I was walking the gorge and? I was pushed in the gorge there was a vine and I got out I saw Tuffi and Kiara and Fuli in danger and there was a shadowy lion that I couldn't see then a mudslide was coming I roared Fuli,Tuffi, and Kiara out of the way and the Shadowy lion.. I was pushed into the gorge by the mudslide.. that's how I got here?" Kion said. Kion had tears.

Kion had memory's

Kion had memory's.

At Priderock

Kiara cried in tears. Nala walked up to Kiara. 

"What happened.." Nala asked. 

"Kion fell off the gorge saving me, Tuffi, and Fuli from a mudslide he fell into a river and we looked everywhere for him he's missing?" Kiara cried harder. Nala started to tear up. Simba came in. 

"where is Kion I have to talk to him." Simba asked shaking his pelt. 

"Kion's missing?"Nala cried. 

"My poor little brother?" Kiara cried. Simba didn't feel sad. Kopa came in. 

"What you crying about!" Kopa mocked. Kiara then looked at him angry. 

"You! You were always hating him now he is missing how could you!" Kiara growled. Kopa then slapped her. Simba stared at him. Kopa then walked out. 

"Come on Dad were on patrol!" Simba followed.