The dream

Kion sat in the liar and fell asleep. 

???"hello Kion?" Kion looked around only to see a shadowy lion with green eyes. 

??? "Hahahahahaha!" Kion felt The shadow go into him. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO?!" Kion gasped waking up. 

"It's just a nightmare" Kion said to himself.

Patrol

Kion and the guard were on patrol. 

Ono gasped "Kion! Kion! A herd of zebra's are being attacked by jackals and crocodiles!" 

Kion gasped then said "Untill the Pridelands end" 

Then the guard said "lion guard defend!" Kion felt something and had to stop his eyes turned green. 

"Hahahahaha!" ???/Kion said. Fuli and the others stopped. 

"Kion you ok?" Fuli asked. 

"I'm not Kion?" ???/Kion said. 

Kion shook his head Kion begged "H-help m-me.." Kion eyes changed from normal to green. 

???/Kion " I will have the pridelands again?" 

Fuli and the others gasped "Scar?!" 

???/Kion looked impressed "Yes I am Scar!" Kion shook his head again. 

"What's going on?" Kion asked. Fuli eyes were full of fear. Bunga and Beshte looked at each other. Ono looked at Kion scared. Kion looked back. 

"what's wrong?" Kion said. Fuli and the others said nothing. 

"we have to save the Zebras!" Fuli said. They all followed Fuli's lead. Kion wondered why they were quiet. 

"Kion! Use the roar on the crocodile and jackals!" Bunga said. Kion rubbed his eye. Kion the used the roar. The crocodiles and Jackals all screamed. The zebras calmed down. Kion ran to pride rock. Simba and the others looked at him. Ono followed Kion. Kion just fell asleep in tears. Ono told Simba what happened.