Chapter 2

Y/n pov

It has been 6 hours since I got reincarnated into this new world. I'm still salty when I got Kha'zix's body. Am I destined to be a jungler? Who knows. Anyways, about this new world, at first, I thought it is the world of Runeterra and I'm in Ixtal jungle, and thank god it's not.

But let me tell you about this world's jungle. It's weird! Not in the level of weirdness of Runeterra's Ionian jungle nor Ixtal, but still weird. This jungle is like an endless maze and the floras and faunas of this world also look weird. And deadly.

From a giant plant flesh-eating monster to a huge bear that seems to be part stones. Those beasts are the only thing I have seen so far as there's still lots more that I just haven't encountered yet. Fortunately, dealing with those beasts is much easier for me as I quickly learn that with Kha'zix's body means I could use his abilities. Despite the abilities are helping me, it doesn't mean that they didn't put up a fight.

Unseen threat, Taste their fear, Void spike, Leap, and Void assault. Sometimes I forgot how broken Taste their fear combine with the unseen threat passive. Even the tankiest enemy will drop to zero really quick if you build him right. And it seems like I don't need to buy items like in the game cause I am already strong. This was proven when I manage to cut the stone part of the bear with ease.

Despite these cool abilities I got, it also put me into a serious downside. If I remember correctly, in the lore of Runeterra the void has an insatiable hunger that seems to never reach an end. They will always be hungry and they will devour anything that just so happens to cross them, even magic.

This also became a problem for me since I'm using Kha'zix's body whose a voidborn. Every minute feels like I haven't eaten for a very long time, which forces me to keep on preying, catching, and consuming on other creatures that came across me. So far, only two creatures of this world that I have consumed, the giant plant -which I don't understand why it tastes like meet- and the huge stone bear.

Right now I'm trying to find another animal that I could catch easy prey with minimum effort. It's better to start small now and the only thing that I manage to defeat the two previous beasts was luck.

And it just so happen I spotted a white rabbit. It looks in my direction, staring at me as I stare it back. The big fluffy ears, the white fur that looks so soft, and the size that indicates very tender meat. I couldn't stop my jaws from opening as my drools drop to the ground. Me and the rabbit stares for few more seconds before it hops away.

My instinct immediately fires up as I begin to chase after it. I leap onto the air before bringing down my claw to stab the rabbit from its back through its chest. It gave small whimpers before I end it by taking a big chomp to its head and rips it off and proceed to eat it. The meal is not enough to satisfy me and it only gets me even more hungry.

I continue my trek into the jungle, constantly looking behind me as I felt as if I'm being followed. And at this time my hunger becomes so unbearable, I don't even care how small or how big and dangerous my next prey is going to be. The moment I see them, I'm going to kill and consume them.

What a luck, I just so happen to come across a herd of deers. There are 6 does and one of them seems to be pregnant, 5 fawns near the does, 3 bucks grassing, and an elk. It seems like the herd is being led by the elk.

At first, they didn't notice me until I step on a twig, and the entire herd glance towards the direction I'm in. The elk then approaches me, not too near nor far but enough to let me see him. It stomps its feet onto the ground and shows me his antlers -which look really sharp- and starts to shake them.

Y/n: So it tries to intimidate me. Nice try, but I'm not intimidated.

I let out a screech loud enough at the elk which makes the entire herd fled, leaving the elk alone. It then blindly comes charging right at me.