PAST!!

PRACHI's POV CONTINUES-

Ranbir that day uh could have trusted me but uh didn't and now uh say uh regret!! I pleaded in front of uh but uh really don't listen..Uh just blamed me....I still remember that day uh blamed me for dida's accident...I still remember that day Ranbir..

RANBIR's POV-

Prachi uh moved on from me , I don't believe this..Ik I didn't trusted uh but that was the worst mistake of my life , I just said uh to leave house in anger but uh really left, Why prachi??  I still remember that day Prachi..

FLASHBACK-

A BEAUTIFULL MORNING ALL WERE HAVING THEIR BREAKFAST LAUGHING , ENJOYING..

RANBIR- Today Sahil is finally returning..

VIKRAM- Yeah Rhea uh will be waiting for him Right??

RHEA(fake smiling)- Yeah daddy!!

PALLAVI- Today is function at Rajeshwari ji's house so we are going there..

DIDA- Pallo I can't come today is my fast..

DISHA- So Pallavi we will also not go!!

PALLAVI- Yeah!!

PRACHI- Uh all go I'm here with dida I'll make her feed food and it's imp. for DM and mummy to go as uh are partner with her in NGO so that's final uh all are going I'm here with dida..

RANBIR- I'll also stay..

RHEA GOT WORRIED AS HER PLAN WILL FAIL

RHEA- Ranbir how can uh stay than who will drop us??

RANBIR- Rhea there are many drivers even dad can drive , Purab chucks and Aryan can also drive..

RHEA(thinking)- Nooo if Ranbir stay here how will Prachi go out of my life nooooo..

RHEA- Ranbir , dad can't drive he is unwell and Purab chucks and Aryan drive then also we need one more car and drivers will take some sweets and all..

PRACHI- Ranbir it's okkk uh go!!

RANBIR- Okkkk!!

ALL WENT OUT WHILE SAHIL WAS ON THE WAY HE WAS SO EXCITED TO MEET HIS FAMILY...

IN SAHIL's CAR-

SAHIL(thinking)- I'm going back finally!! I'm so happy , today all will be in function and I'll reach home yeah!! I brought gifts for everyone , I'll eat food of Prachi and Shahana's hand after months and today I'll spend time with Ranbir & Aryan too...I should give a chance to Rhea too..Dida will be so excited to me...

MEANWHILE RHEA's POV-

After dida eat that wrong medicene she will die and everyone will blame Prachi I'll make sure of that and when Sahil will got to know abt that he will rush to hospital and he will also die and everyone will get more angry but I'll take Prachi's side and will ask booji and mom to talk against Prachi as they are in Mehra mansion beside KK mansion so they will go there for some reason and will help didaa...Wow Rhea perfect plan!

IN KK MASION - Prachi has served dida food and she had her medicene by herself  Sahil was still on way and this was known by dida and Prachi , Prachi was working on presentation while dida started feeling restless she was unable to breathe just then Alia came there to ask abt Rhea as part of plan , she directly went to dida's room and smirked and waited for her to faint from door secretly and she fainted , Alia went inside and called Rhea's name...