ROMANTIC OR EMOTIONAL

After seeing the room SID & VIVAAN were so shocked but anger overpowered SID..And went to mandir without seeing all were there only...Vivaan ran behind him and they stopped in middle while MKs incl. PRAGYA  were listening to them only Prachi was sleeping due to affect of medicene...

SID- Bhai why this happened uh know right I hate dad....I mean I hate mumma's husband who didn't even trust her...UH know whenver I used to cry mumma used to come to me and feed me but today we haven't eaten anything just because mumma is not well...Okay I can live without food but not without mumma , bhai plzz bring me mumma she forgot me her favorite son how can she I want answers ... Uh remember bhai that whenever children used to tease us regarding our father mumma used to come but then SK came and he is really amazing but how will I live without mumma , haaa tell me VIVI plzzz tell me (saying this he broke down)

VIVAAN- Sid uh are crying when uh are the strongest then what will happen to me plzz don't SID...

SID- What should I doo and why we are here in this house....

VIVAAN- Uh goo sleep now otherwise uh will get ill...

SID- Do uh think I'll be able to sleep...

PRAGYA(entering)- Siddarth uh can come with me to my room...I'll put uh to sleep...

VIVAAN- Yess nina uh only take him...

SID- Okay!!

AFTER THEY WENT RANBIR SAT DOWN WITH THUD...

RANBIR- This is because of me my own children are suffering!! I'm soo bad I should have trusted PRACHI then situaton haven't occured....Why mom why this happened with me only...Tell na am I that bad?? Prachi says right I'm a BAKLU but I did a mistake what to do?? Prachi dosen't even remember our SON why?? I haven't trusted PRACHI , I have doubted her and ousted her then why my PRACHI & CHILDREN suffering??

PALLAVI- Ranbirr see calm down if Prachi will come then,

PRACHI(coming from stairs)- Then mummy??

ALL TOGETHER- Prachiiii??

PRACHI- Yeah me...Uh were telling something if Prachi will come then??

VIKRAM- She was saying that if uh will come and see us like this than probably scold us waking till night!!

PRACHI- Okay!!

RANBIR- What are uh doing here??

PRACHI- Can't uh see???I was waiting for uh since Idk when but uh are sitting on floor can I ask why??

RANBIR- Nooo

PRACHI- Okay then don't talk to me...(SHE SAID GOING UPSTAIRS WHILE OTHERS CHUCKLED SEEING THEIR PRACHI BACK AND RANBIR WENT BEHIND HER)

SHAHANA- Thank god the children are leaving tomorrow otherwise everything would be soo confusing...

MISHTI- Yeah she would be asking who are they??But now everything is sorted they are going to MALHOTRA HOUSE but SID & VIVAAN still dosen't agree!!!

SHAHANA- Yes they will be going to our MALHOTRA HOUSE for some time as it is next to us only and they can come here as neighbours...But ROHAN & ANU can live here dii as acc. to Prachi uh met her after long time soo she wouldn't be confused..And even RANBIR said that SID & VIVAAN will be introduced as their friends and his friends childen...

NIARA- Yeah they are not going to leave SID & VIVI...And otherrs as neigbours as PRACHI was living with uh all only!!

RHEA(was now done with all attentions to PRACHI so she said)-Enoughhh!!......I mean let's sleep inside Sid will also be sleeping!!(she went saying)